Recovery One part 4:

Start from the beginning

Washington:    Good, I need help on the left. This guy moves fast, so keep your eyes open. South, you okay?

Delta:    She is experiencing difficulty with my presence.

Washington:    How difficult?

Delta:    Patient has trouble-

South:    I'm fine! Let's get this guy.

Washington:    No.

South:    No?

Washington:    See that ship? You get to it and take off. Get yourself and more importantly Delta back to base. I'll cover you as best I can.

Delta:    Wash, is your armor adequately compensating for your wounds?

South:    You're hit?

Washington:    Just twice, I'm fine. Movement on twos. On my mark: sync.

South:    But-

Washington:    Sync!

South:    Sync!

Washington:    Move!

Washington moves from cover, while South runs off towards the ship as Wash provides covering fire.

South:    Come in Command.

Command:    Hello Recovery Two, what is your status?

South:    Mission accomplished Command. We were able to draw out the enemy, just as you projected. Sending logs now.

Command:    Excellent news. We'll use the data to devise a new strategy to combat it. What is the status of Recovery One?

South:    (Lying) KIA. The enemy took him down.

South gets in the ship and starts slowly flying away

Command:    Understood. Was Wash ever aware of your efforts at any time?

South:    Negative. He acted exactly as the profile predicted. He even set up the encounter.

Command:    Return to base, we'll rate you for implantation as agreed.

South:    Negative.

Command:    Say again, Recovery Two?

South:    Negative. You got what you wanted, and I have my A.I. now. You won't be hearing from me again. Goodbye.

Command:    South, you know we have other agents. We will find you, South.

South:    It's not you I'm worried about.

Cuts to Wash emptying his weapon, he rushes forward to punch the soldier but he immediately gets back-handed into a pole, knocking him unconscious. 

As the soldier approaches Wash to finish him, a sniper round hits his shoulder making him stumble back. An invisible figure reveals itself and punches the soldier, So hard that the soldier in white went flying back and hit another pole.

Ghost: Miss me, fucker?

Ghost tosses some grenades that land at the white soldier's feet, blowing him off the pole and off the ramp into the ground below. The soldier growls in anger and pain limping away..

Ghost: Pathetic as always, Meta!

Ghost approaches Wash's unconscious body. 

Ghost: Ophelia, what's his condition? 

Ophelia: (in his head) He's got a few broken ribs and a fractured skull along with a broken arm but other than that he's fine. 

Ghost: He'll live. But he needs medical attention, I have to start now. (pulls out bio-foam from a pocket on his right shoulder. Ghost saw a warthog that was still operational looking down at wash.) I can't leave you on the street, now can I? I better hurry, her sister might fuck me... literally.

Ghost picks Wash up bridle style and heads back to vehicle. Ghost places Washington, in the driver seat before looking towards where the soldier ran off. 

Ghost: I'm gonna find you, Maine. And I'm gonna put you down... For good...

Ghost starts to fix/heal Washington

~1 hour later~

Washington starts to wake up

Washington: Ughh, my head... where am I...

Washington starts to look around and sees that he is in the Warthog and a note was on the steering wheel

Washington: "You should be healed but you will be sore when you wake up... From Anonymous" Who the hell is Anonymous... But, I do have to thank them for the help.

Washington puts the note down and drives off with the warthog