Chapter 34

Warning: contains matured theme

Shawn's POV

I hate this! When Mika are talking alone wirh that fvcking bastard! I knew that man would do nothing good to my wife, he would just insist that they get back together. I trust Mika so much, I'm not like Renrem that almost make her look like she's not a trustworthy woman. I don't want their paths to meet.

I looked at the door of our room when it opened as Mika entered. She approached the study table where I was sitting, I moved my chair so that she could sit on my lap. She immediately sat on me and hugged my neck while poking there, so I gently caressed her back down to her waist. I kissed her on her head at the same time as I said.

"I love you so much, Mika!"

She gently kissed my neck in response to what I said. Soon her kisses on my neck seemed to deepen. My body heats up from what she is doing. She put even more pressure on my body and I could feel her heat.

Shit Mika! The heat you give still doesn’t change. And love that heat.

She suddenly stopped on what she was doing and looked straight into my face. Her cheeks are red, she looks really hot. It gives reason for me to kiss her suddenly on her lips and I deepened our kiss. She moaned slightly, I leaned her on the end of the study table to support the weight of the two of us. I moved my hand on her thigh and stroked it, so her growl got louder. I put my hand inside her dress and stroked her stomach in a circle. Her hips rose with the tickle I gave as we kissed warmly.

"Hmm Shawn", she growled as she leaned over and seemed to bite her index finger.

I kissed her on her neck while massaging her left breast.

"S-Shaw I want you inside me", she almost ran out of air with the intensity of the pleasure she was feeling.

I touched her ass and squeezed it so her cheeks blushed even more.

"I love it when you blush at what I'm doing to you baby", I replied smiling at her so she covered her face in shame.

Suddenly I lifted her up and sat her down at the table. I put both of my hands on her side and then bathed her with my kisses on her face down to her neck. I slowly lifted her dress and and her black sexy panties exposed to me which made me even hotter.

I could no longer control the heat flowing through my body and the electricity coming from Mika.

I suddenly tore her panty which surprised her.

"Shawn! Kakabila ko lang nung panty na iyan tapos pupunitin mo lang", she moaned as I continued to tear her panties.

"Hm lets buy another tomorrow, isa pa mas bagay sayo ang walang suot na panty Mika. You look so damn sexy and hot baby", I praised her.

"You want me enter you Mika?", I said in seductively tone and my middle finger ran over the cut of her womanhood and rubbed her clits.

"Ohhhh ughm", she growled sharply.

I bent down to take a closer look at her beautiful pussy. Her hips sagged even more when I ran my tongue over her clits at the same time as she muttered loudly at my name. As I licked her femininity I took off my underwear so I could see the lively and very hard cock of mine. I got up so my cock hit her already wet pussy. I gently rubbed the head of my manhood into Mika's pussy.

"Shawn please enter me, I want to feel you", she please while moaning.

I thrust my cock into her pussy while gently inserting my hardness inside her. I could feel the congestion and the wet Mika inside. I let out a series of growls as Mika didn't know where to turn her head. He held my arm in support of himself. My hips are also slightly moving backwards and forwards, squeezeing inside Mika. Accompanying my fucking was the loud sound of the table hitting the wall. I fucked Mika as fast and as full as she wanted. I love seeing her go crazy with every thrust of my cock inside her pussy. He hugged my neck and then kissed me hard. Her hot moans never go away between our kiss and my fucking with her.

"Ughhhh baby", she moans.

"I'm cumming Shawnnnnn ughhh", she moan sexily.

"Me too baby, I'm coming inside you", I replied in moan.

I unleashed a few more fucks on top of her and we both reached for the pleasure. She came out first so I felt the heat of her semen that enveloped my cock, then I came out and I filled her womb with my semen. Some of our juices mixed flowed out as I pulled the manhood out of her. I picked up the tissue container that had fallen to the floor due to the intensity of the table movement earlier. I took a few pieces and carried my manhood and then I proceeded to clean up Mika’s femininity.

"Muntik mo na masira yung table, Shawn", she giggled.

"Buti nalang matibay ang pagkakagawa nila dito kaya hindi nasira". We end up laughing together.

With my jealousy I want to fuck Mika too much, until the jealous I feel is gone because Mika is mine.