THAT CHRISTMAS EVE

CHAPTER 1

I have everything that I want in this world.. stardom, money, family, friends, but still my heart felt lonely. I miss him. I know it was my fault ..i shouldn't have fought with him over a silly thing.. I knew he was dealing with a lot of stuff.. his college, his job.. and on top of that he was giving me his time.

He was always late whenever we had a date. I knew he didn't do it intentionally. Actually I realize now that we went on dates only when I was free. I didn't even bother to know whether he had free time to meet up with me....I was an uprising singer at that time. He was busy with his job.. and college.. I was his senior..

I took him for granted. I complained that he was late for his date. But I didn't realize that he was trying so hard to adjust to my timings. You know how busy our schedules were.. still I didn't realize.

That evening..everything went out of control. Type and me ...The Great Mew Suppasit had been dating for two years. We met at a college concert where he was a volunteer and I was the performer. We met and it clicked. He had a girlfriend named Sky ... he broke up with her to be with me.. our relationship was going smooth ..untill I started to take him for granted.

Now I realize that how much he loved me to tolerate my tantrums. But what could I do.. I wanted him for myself only... I wanted all his time.... I didn't realize that I was being a jerk. I was pushing him to limits.

It was Christmas Eve.. luckily I had taken the day off.. but Type couldn't .... Because it was Christmas Eve and he worked a Restaurant. It was too crowded.

He told me that he tried his best to take the day off... but that Stupid manager didn't bother..

I waited for him for 2hours . at around 9 he came..extremely exhausted.. but I didn't care to notice that...I was angry... I was hurt... I lashed out on him... he was sobbing.... He requested me not to be angry..he tried to tell me the reason..but I was so so angry at him that I didn't bother to listen to his reasons.. that was the mistake I did..I should have listened to him....

Now I am sitting here alone... in this dark room infron of my huge window looking at the crowd..and the lights ... Its Christmas eve...its been a Year Type left... I still remember that night and the days that followed.

Last Year Christmas Eve

P,.. listen to me ..please... I didn't want to be late but something happened at the restaurant... Type said begging ...

"NO .. I don't wanna hear you lame excuses.. this is not the first time... you are always late ..for our date.. but today..you crossed your limits ..i waited for you ..for 2 fucking hours..." I busted

Thank you for ruining my mood Type... I don't feel like spending Time with you... today.. I am leaving.." I said and I left...

Type was standing there crying...he ran towards me.. but till he could reach I was already in my car and drove away.... I saw type falling on his knees...but I didn't care... I thought he should learn his lesson.

I came to my condo and jumped on my bed .. so ANGRY....

I don't remember when I fell asleep

The rays of the morning sun woke me up... I jumped from my bed realizing what I did was wrong ..i should have given him a chance to speak.. I hurriedly took out my phone and was disappointed to see no notifications from Type.

I got angry... I told myself.."Fine if he doesn't wanna talk.. I wont speak to him either....

That day passed.......two days passed.... Four days passed.....

I started to worry..about Type.. I started to think of he was okay..if he was sick..

I drowned my ego and went to his condo. After ringing the calling bell for God knows how long.. someone opened the door.

It was Type... I was so haapy to see him.. I jumped towards him and hugged him. But his was still... he pushed me away and went inside. I followed him...I was about to speak.. when he spoke

"P...lets break up. I am returning to Sky.. she was much better than you...she understood me.... I was stupid to break her heart..dats why I am being treated like a trash..."

I was shocked.. I didn't know what to say.... I tried to say something but my voice choked..... he continued...

"that night after you left ..a lot happened and I came to realize that we were not meant for each other.. we don't deserve each other.. I am sorry to trouble you... but I need to pack.. I am moving in with Sky... I am with her ... so P without saying a word... leave ... forget me as a bad dream."

With that he held my hands pulled me up and pushed me out of his condo... I was dumbstruck...I didn't know what to do... I was blank.... I left ..i walked...and walked... for how long... I remember going to a bar... getting drunk..but don't remember how I got home...

I woke up next morning with a big headache... I cleaned myself.. and thought that what I had was a bed dream...Type would never leave me... I went to meet him at his condo.. but then reality struck.. I saw the condo empty....i came to my senses.... It hit me hard... I realized I make a blunder.... I stupid ego and anger led me to this....

I wanted to find Type..but when I remembered that he moved in with Sky I went to her condo..but that was also empty.

Type and Sky left together..i was disheartened.... I cursed myself being so stupid..to loose the only love of my life...

My anger and ego destroyed me from the core.

Now I am sitting here infront of this big window looking at the happy people.. enjoying with their loved ones..and what I am doing.... I am thinking about my love...how my stupidity lost him...