"No, I'll just work from Detroit because I wanted to be near you before the album releases."

"Oh, I see." - she sounds sad and happy at the same time. I can picture her laying on our bed hugging the pillow making her sad face and in a millisecond I miss her face but then my mind shifts again. Is she actually alone? She wouldn't have someone sleep on my bed, would she? God this woman will be the end of me.

"But I guess we can go on vacation after the album releases."

"Really?" - now her voice sounds like a bunch of jingle bells full of joy.

"Yeah!"

"Okay, I love you. Can't wait for you to come home."

"I love you too!" - I say not thinking much about it. Heather is sitting on the couch yawning when I turn around. I wait for a reaction from her with my phone still pressed against my cheek the other line was already dead. No, this will be the end of me.

"Hailie?" - she asks with a melodic voice. Heather takes a hair tie from her wrist and pulls her hair into a messy big bun. Some locks still escaping the tie and framing her face.

"Yeah!" - I say quickly closing the phone and putting it in my pocket. "She had Kim call because she wanted to know if we could go on vacation." - I lie walking to her. She smiles, adorably. Probably picturing Hailie talking to me about vacations. Shit, I have to fix this mess. "Let's go to sleep."

I pick her up and walk up the stairs with her on my arms. Her head resting on my shoulder and her lips brush against my neck. When I put her on the bed I try to help her with the dress but she giggles and pushes my hands away.

"Pass me your shirt!" - she says in a low voice pushing down the straps of her sky-blue dress.

"No!"

"I can't sleep with my dress on."

"Than don't." - I want her to be naked and feel her skin against mine. She rolls her eyes taking off her dress and slams her head in the pillow. Heather covers her, in only a pair of laced panties, body with the sheets, and watches me from the bed as I take my clothes off. When I get in the bed with her I pull her body closer. She rolls on her side pressing her boobs against my ribs.

"Will you tell Proof tomorrow that I'm sorry?" - she asks passing her longs nails along the side of my neck and I chuckle. I was worried she would ask hundreds of questions about the phone call while she was still worried Proof would think less of her because she cussed at him. She is so naive. I kiss her.

"You are so cute." - I whisper against her lips and kiss her again.

"Tell him I was just really really angry and..."

"He deserved it. He was being an asshole."

"Don't talk like that, he is your friend."

"That makes him a dickhead too."

"Marshall." - she slaps my arm giggling. She has a soothing laugh and her brown eyes shine at a sincere smile. Some of her rebellious curls that had escaped the tie hug her face in a godly way.

Her soft skin gets the chills when my fingers travel down her spine and she arches her back. As she giggled I took in her face, I brush my thumb over a birthmark she has on the side of her chin just below her bottom lip. Her giggle faints as she locks her eyes on mine. I always thought blue and green eyes are prettier. I've been attracted mostly by girls with colored eyes but now that she is looking at me under her eyelashes with her coffee eyes I felt like I've been sleeping on them and I finally woke up.

I move my thumb up to her lips testing her. Her irises darken almost matching her eyelashes. Heather's bare breasts draped against my chest. One of her hands moving softly on my stomach the other one on the bed keeping her up a little. And then she parted her full lips, she bats her eyelashes once slowly, and she closed her mouth around my thumb. Her tongue sliding soft over the pad, her teeth scraping gently over my knuckle. Fuck! I swear I've never gotten hard just by something so simple.