Porlyusica has been a long time friend of the guild and of Master Makarov. She is a medicinal mage and looks after the health and wellbeing of the guild members when they fall ill. The only down side to her is that she isn't fond of humans, she thinks that we just like to fight to solve a problem... although I think that's only true of Fairy Tail.

I get handed a cup of green coloured tea from Porlyusica before she sits down opposite me.

"What sort of tea is this?" I question as the tea isn't what most of us normally drink.

"Don't be such an ungrateful brat! Just drink it!" Porlyusica exclaims as she wacks me from afar with her broom.

"AH! Sorry..." I complain as I start drinking the tea.

"So, what did you come here for, sympathy?" Porlyusica asks in an uncaring way.

"If I'm really that much of a bother to you I can just go." I reply grumpily as I put my cup on the coaster.

"I just don't see how I'm going to be of any help to you unless you're injured." Porlyusica states.

I sigh as I pick up my cup and take another sip of my tea.

"As you know I have nowhere to go or anyone to talk to who's close to me. Also, as you probably already know, running to my deadbeat Dad isn't gonna solve my problems." I explain as I cross my left leg over my right knee.

"Well, at least you are smart enough to figure that out." Porlyusica replies with a small smile.

"Yeah. I just don't know where it all went wrong. Initially I hated my Dad for what he did to me and my Mum, then I got angry when he was kicked out of the guild because he's family and I only grew stronger because of him. To fuel the fire even more, I tried to become a better guild member and offered to help Gramps run the guild and before I know it, I'm enraged and power hungry and hurt Freed on quite a few occasions. How can I bounce back from all of that?" I question.

Porlyusica stares at me momentarily. Normally at this point she'll just shout at you for being stupid and kick you out, but this time she's thinking.

"I can understand to a certain extent why you lashed out the way you did. You've never truly had a stable role model to follow, the only person who comes close is Makarov, but he's stubborn and thinks he knows it all and can do everything himself just like you, even in his old age. I think he should've given you a chance to take on some of his workload for experience; however, I do agree with him on the point that you weren't ready to become guild master, you hadn't matured enough, and the actions you committed towards the guild was solid evidence of that." Porlyusica explains.

"I realise that now. I just wish I could be forgiven and accepted into the guild again, not for me, but for Freed. I seriously let him down." I reply with sincerity and remorse as I feel like I want to burst into tears.

"Ah, Freed. I remember him now, I treated him when you were younger. You're still really close friends?" Porlyusica asks.

"We were, then we realised we were in love with each other and entered a relationship together." I answer.

"Hm, so that's how it is these days. I must really be getting old." Porlyusica comments.

"You're not the first one to say that." I reply.

"I presume you have split up then." Porlyusica says.

"I had to break it off with him, it's part of my punishment for the way I treated him. I was disgusted at the way Ivan treated my mum, and yet I practically did the same thing to Freed, it's like I was cursed." I respond.