Chapter 26

We've been on this job request for three years now. The mayor of the town allowed us to stay in a hotel whilst we were here with no extra cost. We've gathered intel on the dark guild and have been slowly infiltrating it day by day; however, we are far from done yet.

Although we are members of Fairy Tail, all four of us have become self reliant on one another and are slowly beginning to forget our comrades back home. I've stopped sending letters to Cana about a year ago since I feel that our friendship has become more distant and we don't seem to relate to each other anymore, she's even started drinking excessive amounts of alcohol and wouldn't stop despite my multiple attempts to reason with her.

I sit at the desk in our hotel room, staring out of the window and seeing boats sailing into the harbour and hearing the seagulls calling. I read one of the books I borrowed from the library about dark ecriture magic and transformation and practice writing the runes and spells on a piece of paper.

I hear the door handle click and turn my head to see Laxus walk through the door. As a disguise to keep his identity hidden, he's temporarily covered his guild mark, dyed his hair black and wears a black suit with a white shirt and red tie. I love how Laxus looks without the disguise, but I'm also making the most of his new appearance.

"Hey, where's Bickslow and Ever?" Laxus asks as he shuts the door behind him.

"They popped into town to get some groceries, I said I would stay here to keep an eye on things." I reply as I out my pen down.

"Fair play." Laxus responds as he removes his blazer.

I jump out of my seat and briskly walk towards Laxus.

"Here, let me do that for you." I offer as I take Laxus' blazer and sling it across the chair nearby.

I walk closer to Laxus and back him against the wall. He grins at me with the biggest, most smoldering grin I've ever seen.

"Feeling frisky are we?" Laxus questions.

"You bet I am." I respond with a cheeky grin.

I press my lips onto Laxus' lips and begin kissing them profusely. I undo the top couple of buttons of Laxus' shirt and loosen his tie for him. I grab the corners of his shirt near the collar and bring his face closer to mine.

We continue interlocking lips and Laxus invades my mouth with his tongue, attacking every area possible. In defense, I do the same to him. Laxus hits the key target in my mouth, causing me to release a light moan that seems to turn him on even further.

I remove Laxus' shirt as fast a I can and toss it aside. I place my hands on his chest and caress every muscle on his torso. I wrap my arms around his neck and Laxus moves on from kissing my lips to massaging my neck and upper torso with his lips, planting kisses where he can. All of this continues to make me release moaning noises and panting as I try to refrain from being too loud, but this just encourages Laxus to try harder to satisfy me.

Despite the fact that I was going to try and lead this make out session, Laxus once again dominates me, but I love that aspect of him.

Laxus removes my shirt and continues to kiss and lick every part of my torso. I press my lips together, trying to stop further sounds of pleasure escaping me.

"Freed, you know I don't like it when you hold back." Laxus comments, breathing heavier.

Laxus grabs my face with both hands and looks directly into my eyes.

"You're gonna make as much noise as you can, because I'm gonna force it out of you." Laxus whispers close to my ear, causing all of the hairs on my body to stand on end.