Chapter 23

Laxus leads me to our room. He shuts the door behind me and leans over me, my back against the door and my heart beating like the flutter of hummingbird wings.

Laxus' pheromones fill the room and could even be sensed ten doors down the street, it's that powerful. It's like a trigger has been activated inside of him.

My face rises up with red as Laxus looks at me with a smoldering gaze. He leans in closer and interlocks his lips with mine. His kisses are firm, but have a gentle nature to them. My head is just a muddle, when Laxus gets physical, I can't think straight, but it's the best feeling in the world.

I run my hands through Laxus' hair as he runs his hands down my back, he squeezes my ass lightly, sending a shockwave of hormones through my body. He lifts me up from the ground, causing me to instinctively wrap my legs around his waist as we continue kissing passionately, his tongue exploring my mouth and me doing the same.

With our kisses perpetuating, Laxus carries me over to our bed. He lowers me down so I'm laid on my back against the soft mattress. Laxus begins to take my shirt off and the upper part of my laderhosen outfit. On all fours, he towers over me. Laxus leans in and gently kisses me along my neck and my chest. His warm, moist breath makes me shiver with excitement.

I undo the buttons of Laxus' shirt, he assists me in taking it off as I run my hand along his rock hard chest. Laxus continues kissing every inch of my skin... what's that? What's that weird sensation against my leg?

As Laxus continues sucking gently at my neck, I look at my thighs and notice a bulge... between Laxus' legs.

My face explodes with an instant look of embarrassment and I begin to feel panic swelling up inside of me.

Part of me wants to touch it, caress it; however, another part of me wants to stop this make out session right now before things go too far. Laxus is ready for bee pollination and I just want to buzz around minding my own business!

I look at Laxus, worry spread over my face, but he doesn't notice as he is too busy worshiping my body. I want to tell him, but at the same time he's having a lot of fun and quite frankly, so am I!

How can this make me conflicted? I don't understand!

Whilst I'm lost in my thoughts, Laxus pulls off the rest of my laderhosen outfit, leaving me laid in front of him in just my underwear.

I'm in such hesitation that I can't move!

Laxus runs his finger down my lower abdomen until he reaches the edge of my underwear. He starts to tug on it...

"Stop!" I shout.

Laxus freezes.

My eyes widen suddenly. A drop of sweat runs down the side of my face as I begin to realise what I just said and how I said it.

Laxus lets go of me as I sit up on the bed, my head hung low.

"Freed?" Laxus questions.

I'm so disappointed with myself, I wanted to give Laxus something special for his 18th birthday, but I was too much of a coward and backed out. Was I afraid of what might've happened? Or is my love for him just not as strong as what I thought?

My hands form into fists that rest on my lap, as I struggle to hold back the frustration and tears. Laxus sits on the bed next to me, he sweeps my messy hair out of my face with his hand and sees me with my eyes squeezed shut and a tear running down my face.

"I'm so sorry Laxus." I apologise

"Sorry for what?" Laxus chuckles lightly, confused.

"You wanted to partake in bee pollination with me, but I was scared and flew away." I reply as I wipe my eyes with the back of my hand.