The nurse and doctor rushed over to you and you swung your legs over the side of the bed. Once you were standing up, Kylo came from behind and placed his hand on your back.

"Thank you" you said to him using the force.

The nurse sat you in a wheelchair and finally wheeled you to your quarters. The walk (or roll I guess) to your room was in complete silence. To amuse yourself you decided to get into the nurses head. You wanted to see what she thought about you.

"I hope she doesn't kill me" was the first thought that came to you. You snickered and she stopped and looked down at you.

"I'm sorry?" She asked, prompting you to explain why you laughed.

"I'm not going to kill you" you flat out said and her face went completely pale with the realization you were in her head.

"Unless..." you went on then her face turned horrified and you laughed louder and longer this time. "I'm just kidding" you lied to her because the truth was you could and would kill her without a second notice. That was just the Sith way. Everyone knew that.

The rest of the night was spent arguing with the nurse because you didn't want her help, then excepting that you actually needed her. You showered, ate, then you finally got to see Forest.

After the nurse had put you to bed she left and you were finally free to sleep. Before you could rest, Forest knocked on the door.

"Come in." You called out.

Forest stepped inside your room and stood by your bed. "Commander, I need to assign a time for the nurse to come by and take care of you." You pondered when she could come over. You knew she'd only be in your quarters for a few hours but you still had a job to do.

"Wake me up every morning at 7am, then have the nurse here at 9am. She must leave before noon." He typed this into his data pad then nodded and left.

Finally, you were able to drift off into peaceful sleep.

-MORNING-

"Commander, the time is 7am." You woke to the sound of Forest voice.

You went to sit up in bed but was interrupted by the awful pain in your lower stomach. Fuck. You groaned in pained and Forest rushed to assist you.

"Commander, you should really take it easy." You shot Forest the death glare (a personal favorite glare of yours) and he immediately stepped back.

Finally, after a bit of struggle you were able to sit up in bed. Forest soon brought you your breakfast and read you your schedule. You had nothing to do. Gods today is going to be boring.

A knock at the door came and the nurse walked in. You turned to look at the time and it was exactly 9am.

"Commander, good morning." The nurse chirped. Ugh happy? This early? No thanks. You are definitely not in a good mood today. In your own defense there's nothing really good for you right now. The list of how shitty everything is for you is pretty long.

"Hi" you said bluntly, you didn't want to have a conversation with her, you just wanted to be treated and left alone.

The nurse pulled down the covers and lifted up your night gown to examine your wound. She re bandaged you up and then asked you some questions.

"Scale from 1-10 what is your pain?"

"3" that was a lie, it was a solid 6.5.

"Good, and would you like any pain medication?"

"No" yes, please. All of them. Give me all the drugs. You had to remind yourself that Sith aren't weak. No weaknesses. Ignore the pain.

"That's all the questions. Do you have any specific questions for me?" She asked you.

"Yes, I was wondering what activities I could participate in?" You meant sex but didn't want to tell her that because it's none of her business.

"I would like for you to stay in bed. Don't do any unnecessary movement." She explained. Fuck.

"When can I start training again? Or walking around?" Or when can I fuck Kylo Ren again?

"Hopefully in the next two weeks but it all depends on how you heal." FUCK. You don't know if you can go two weeks without training. Or sex.

"Okay. That is all, dismissed." With that the nurse walked away.

-TIME: 3pm-

You were woken from a much neeeded nap but the clicking of boots and your door being shut. You didn't have to look up to know who it was. Kylo Ren.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked at him. You had fallen asleep in your sitting position so you didn't need to get up. He walked over to you and sat at the edge of your bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asked you as he put one of his large hands on your leg.

"I'm okay" you lied. The truth is you were in so much pain but you didn't want to admit it.

"You're bleeding." Kylo pointed out. You looked down at your stomach and sure enough your bandage had already leaked through.

"Oh" was all you had energy to say.

He sighed and reached over on your bedside table. He grabbed your bandage and started to work. He first undid the already bloody bandage. Then, he took a sanitary wipe and sterilized your wound. Finally, he replaced the bandage.

"You should be more careful." He warned you.

You rolled your eyes in response. "It's not my fault that bitch stabbed me with her saber."

He let out a small laugh, "no, it's not." He reassured you.

"Are you laughing at me?" It was a warning.

"Me? Laughing? Never." He teased you.

"Ren, if I wasn't hurt, I swear I'd send you straight to the med bay." You were only half kidding.

"I'm sure you would commander." He rolled his eyes at you.

"I definitely would supreme leader." You snapped back at him.

"I think you need some rest. Maybe it will fix that attitude of yours."

"Me? Having an attitude? Never." You taunted back at him.

He gave you a small smile and stood up to leave. But you didn't want him to. Something told you that you wanted him to stay.

"Stay" you blurted out.

He turned back around and looked at you. He was probably a little surprised you wanted him to stay.

"Stay. Please." You begged "come lay with me."

He considered your offer and then without a word he laid down next to you. He put his arm around your waist, careful not to touch your wound and you quickly found yourself drifting into sleep.