44

I live!!

_____

"So the class was planning on going to the mall?"

"Mhm!"

"And you want to go?"

"Unfortunately"

"You feel comfortable enough to go somewhere with the class after they overheard Shinso during the finals"

"Kirishima and Bakugo's friends said they still saw me as me"

"You're aware that I'm not going to be with you, right?"

"No shit Sherlock"

Aizawa pinched his nose as Izuku did his homework only for his movements to stutter mid writing before resuming again with completely different handwriting from the last few letters.

"Midoriya, you are aware that you and Izuku have not stopped switching since school ended, right?"

Midoriya frowned "Izuku won't leave me alone, I'm trying to- what Kaminari would call 'Vibe'"

The poor pencil was slammed down onto the wooden table, effectively creating a permanent circle of crushed graphite on the paper, as Izuku fronted once more.

"Of course we're going to have switching problems when the danger is the host!" Izuku hissed.

Aizawa tried to keep a blank face at the alarming news as Midoriya forced his way through again. He was going to have to talk to Midoriya and Nedzu about it later.

"I am not! Izuku's mad because I was ignoring him!" Midoriya defended "Aizawa please let me go to the mall, Kirishima can watch me the whole time"

"As much as I would rather have Kirishima watch you, why wasn't Bakugo your first choice? He'd probably be more willing to watch you" Aizawa slid a new pencil to Izuku who gladly took it.

"He's a bitch" he shrugged before jumping slightly, "he's not!" Midoriya quickly interrupted, "we... He... Me being a nomu was a secret I thought I could trust him with, but not only did he share that with Shinsou who told the whole class, but he didn't even believe me when I told him first" Midoriya slowly got quieter as he explained everything,

Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose, Recovery Girl had told him what happened while he was cleaning himself up after his match with Todoroki and Momo. A majority of the class had been there when the cameras had recorded the conversation between Shinso and Bakugo, then Todoroki had confirmed it. He was going to have to teach those three about what secrets mean.

Luckily, the group Midoriya hung out with hadn't thought much about it, but many other students had come to Aizawa with their worries and doubts about Izuku that had only grown after the news.

"You can go to the mall"

Midoriya smiled and hugged Aizawa "Thank you Aizawa, I-"

"But you have to make amends with Bakugo first"

Izuku quickly released his teacher with a scowl "Bakugo, why? If anything he should apologize to me"

"Because you don't have the luxury of being able to go and burn bridges for something everyone was going to find out about sooner or later"

The greenette glared at Aizawa "I'm not burning bridges, Kacchan did it to himself"

Aizawa rolled his eyes already knowing this was going to be a long night, "if you won't at least try to make amends then you won't be able to go to the mall"

___

Midoriya ended up being the one to talk to Bakugo and fix up their relationship enough to satisfy his teacher, but not enough to make it less awkward when eating lunch with the others.