2

Izuku followed Shigaraki as he walked around the warehouse full of random lesser villains. There were only two more days until the big attack, and Tomura wanted to make sure everyone was ready.

Izuku never liked any of them, most of their quirks weren't eye-catching.

"hey guys, the kid's back"

"hey, why don't you come and protect me instead?"

"I can be a lot more fun than that crusty guy, come here and I'll prove it"

"is the little boy too scared to talk to us?"

And they were disgusting

Izuku snarled at the villains as he walked by flipping each and every one of them off.

"Ignore them and come on" Shigaraki hissed.

Izuku obeyed and walked faster next to him keeping an eye open for any threats.

All of these guys were too laid back and careless for Izuku's liking, sure, they were just distractions and something to help get rid of the kids, but some of them were supposed to help us get rid of any other heroes that might be there. Even with that knowledge, they all either sat back and did nothing or picked a fight with each other, which he always had to stop.

"Are these really the best recruits you could find? They look like they've never met a single hero in their life" Izuku whispered to Shigaraki

"You shouldn't talk, the only time you've seen heroes is on screen or from a distance" Tomura replied

Izuku scowled at the fact that he was right. His job was to kill bothersome villains and hide when the heroes showed up to observe them. But he didn't need to fight Allmight to know he was powerful.

Izuku glared at Tomura and quietly went back to walking next to him. This was a daily -and frustrating- occurrence, you'd think they'd understand how big of a mission this was.

"I can't wait to get rid of them" Izuku sighed as another villain shouted inappropriate phrases at him.

"everything looks good here, let's go"

"Finally, I thought I was going to kill one of these dumb asses" Izuku groaned

_____

"wait...tell me the plan again?"

Izuku stared at the UA building from where they stood, visible to anyone. Being so exposed made Izuku nervous and uncomfortable, especially since he's rarely let outside.

"word has gone around that All Might is teaching here, and as expected, the gates are crowded by news people who are desperate for a new headline"

Izuku looked at the aggressive crowd of people with microphones who were pushing and shoving each other. Even the students were dragged into the mess by people who'd block their way and ask them questions before they could make it through.

"well, how does that help us?" Izuku tilted his head sitting down on the weirdly soft grass and jumped back up as he realized it was a little wet.

"wait"

Almost as soon as those words left his mouth, a loud siren noise rang out from the gates and the entrance was quickly closed off from the outsiders.

Izuku stared in wonder "it went off when one of the reporters tried to go through" he gasped "the gate must have some kind of mechanic to know when someone is or isn't trespassing. Maybe an id with a chip or the uniforms have something in th-"

"shut up with your useless muttering" Shigaraki interrupted scratching his neck "this is where we come into play"

Izuku watched warily as he stopped talking and followed Tomura towards the gates.

"Keep your eyes open for any cameras, we don't want to get caught" Shigaraki instructed.

Izuku nodded and looked around the area for any security cameras "on your left, right at the entrance. There's another one right across from it" Izuku warned.

Shigaraki pulled up his jacket hood and made his way past the news reporters. They gave him dirty glances but any kind or rude comments were thrown away once they saw Izuku trailing behind giving them warning glares.

Once at the gate, Shigaraki lowered his head and placed a hand on the metal door. It started off slow at first, the area around his hand turned grey and flaked off, then the rest followed causing the whole thing to collapse into dust.

There was an unreadable silence. Everyone was stating at Shigaraki with curiosity and fear, they had forgotten about izuku in those few moments.

"is he a villain?" one of the reporters whisperer to another.

"does it matter?" Izuku snapped. "The stupid gate is open, you can go through now" he stuck his arm past where the metal gate had been.

Everyone looked at each other before rushing through the gates and towards the front of the building.

"someone doesn't like news reporters" Shigaraki teased.

"they're like mosquitoes, unwanted and annoying" he huffed "now let's get out of here before any heroes see you, I don't feel like fighting anyone right now" Izuku glanced behind him and saw multiple figures through one of the school windows.

Looks like the kids caught wind of the situation.

"Kurogiri"

A portal opened up in front of the two, Shigaraki stepped inside first. Izuku stayed for a few seconds watching as a single student rose above the crowd and messily made their way to the front. He stifled a laugh and turned around to walk through the portal.

"I can't wait to see the U. A kids, they look like a lot of fun" Izuku hummed as he walked out the mist and into their base again.

"tomorrow is going to be so fun"