14

Bakugo was once again early for class. He ignored Iida who tried to ask about Deku.

It didn't take long for everyone else to slowly make their way into class. Some kids were visibly excited to see their new classmates while most were either nervous or remained neutral about it.

Kirishima probably said something to a few students, because some of them surrounded Katsuki asking random questions about the boy which attracted more students to follow their lead and ask.

"you'll see him in a few minutes, why don't you extras ask him?!" Bakugo snapped.

"but Mr. Aizawa said we can't crowd or scare him" Mina whined "and since you two are friends, we figured we could ask you so you know him more" she added with a smile.

Bakugo huffed before reluctantly agreeing to answer some questions.

"is he scary?" Kaminari asked

"fuck no, the nerd is far from scary. If you stay on his good side" Bakugo answered.

"is it true he has multiple quirks?" Sero asked next

"yup, don't know how, but at least three" this earned a few gasps from the group

"and we thought two quirks were unusual" Kaminari added glancing at Todoroki.

"What are the quirks?" Uraraka asked. The class slowly leaned in closer.

"hell if I know" Bakugo snorted "some quirks give him multiple abilities so you'll have to ask him"

"why is the school trusting him so much?" Jiro asked

Bakugo glared at the girl "because he's not as bad as he looks, he actually wanted to be a hero at one point" he snapped

Feeling the tension, Mina spoke up with a sly grin "is he cute?"

Bakugo looked at the pink girl, with a scowl "he's ok for a nerd" he quickly replied.

"do you li-"

"Everyone sit down" Aizawa walked into the class looking more tired than usual.

Everyone quickly sat down and stared at the room door in anticipation. They were all suddenly nervous about Midoriya as everything slowly started to finally sink in for some of the students.

"I know you all have different feelings about your new classmate, but I expect you all to be nice and respectful to him no matter what his past was" Aizawa reminded.

Their teachers motioned the person on the other side of the door to enter "Midoriya, would you like to come to introduce yourself to everyone"

Everyone watched holding their breath. Only the three that fought him knew vaguely what he looked like, but the rest had no idea what to expect. Was he tall? Short? Scary or nice? Covered in cuts and bruises or was he skilled enough to come out of every fight unharmed?

Midoriya slowly walked into the room looking at the class that reflected his nervous curiosity. Both were left staring in shock at each other and unsure of what to say.

Midoriya opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out, and he glanced at the teacher with panicked eyes.

"We were up until it was time to leave practicing this" Aizawa muttered to Midoriya "pretend no one's here and introduce yourself"

Midoriya nodded and looked back at the class. He hesitated and closed his eyes for a few seconds before opening them.

Aizawa knew exactly what that meant and tried to stop Izuku, but it was too late.