3

Bakugo quietly walked to his desk and wasted no time sitting down. He was sure the absence of his usual explosive temper has caught the attention of his classmates, but at this moment, he didn't care. Any other time, his mother would've let him stay home and tell the school he was sick, but today his mother insisted he go to school.

"you're starting a new chapter in life, you can't wallow in the past anymore" Mitsuki softly told him before pushing him out the door "now go to school you brat"

Bakugo didn't look up as he heard Aizawa enter the room.

"we're going to a facility to for you guys to learn rescue missions" he announced "now go get your costumes and line up at the buses"

Bakugo scowled. The last thing he wanted to do was go on some kind of field trip with his emotions in a mess like this. But he couldn't go against his teacher, so he slowly grabbing his costume and walked to where Iida was shouting at everyone to get into the bus a certain way. Of course, his "orderly fashion" was thrown out the window thanks to how the bus was designed.

And just like Iida's, Katsuki's plan of ignoring everyone throughout the ride was ruined once he became the topic of their conversation.

"speaking of that, Bakugo has yet to actually curse or insult one of us" Asui mention earning nods of agreement from everyone.

" Because every time I talk to you guys, I lose brain cells" he snapped.

"damn even his comebacks aren't that good, something must be up" Kaminari added

Bakugo glared at the blond but didn't say anything.

Kirishima opened his mouth to speak, but Aizawa cut him off.

"we're here"

The students let out cheers and jokes were immediately hushed as they walked out.

In front of the building stood a person in some kind of astronaut suit.

"pro hero Thirteen" Uraraka gasped next to him. "they're my favorite hero" she added smiling brightly at the pro in front of her.

Bakugo looked at the hero, Deku had mentioned their name a few time when he tagged along in games. Katsuki never cared to fully learn about them until now.

Now he wanted to ask the hero about their quirk and how it worked in case he and the nerd ever crossed paths again. If Midoriya was still alive.

"what are the odds of meeting them on this day" he muttered

"You say, something dude?"

Bakugo snapped his head towards the redhead next to him. "I didn't fucking say anything" he growled

"well let's get inside shall we?"

Bakugo looked back in front of him not realizing that he had ignored the whole speech. He let out a frustrated tch and followed everyone inside.

The building looked bigger on the inside than the out.

Thirteen explained every different station and what they were for.

"whoa, what is that thing?"

The class followed Kirishima's gaze and watched in confusion as a purple mist formed in the center of everything.

"has the training started already? I thought this was only for rescuing" the redhead added readying his quirk.

Bakugo got into position ready to fight the "villains" exiting the mist

"Stay back!" Aizawa snapped

The class stopped an looked at their teacher.

"This is real, those are villains"