18

Izuku heaved above the bloodied body underneath him. There were shouts from all around him. Some excited to witness what had happened and others screaming for him to stop. Izuku growled as he put more weight in the person's arm.

How did things end up this messy?

___

Midoriya looked around the large room with awe. The teacher's lounge was bigger than he had expected and was full of different heroes.

"This is where you work? This room is bigger than the classes" he gasped messing with the different things in the office.

Aizawa watched as Midoriya picked up a stapler and messed with it clearly unsure of what it does. He has to know what a stapler was, right?

Midoriya brought the stapler to the palm of his hand and accidentally sent a staple through it. Izuku jumped and threw the stapler to the floor, shattering it.

"have you never used a stapler?" Aizawa asked with a deadpanned face.

Izuku frowned and scratched at the metal buried into the palm of his hand. "No, why the hell would you guys have such a weapon here? What if a villain attacked and used it" he growled grabbing a hold of the now loose staple and ripping it out of his hand.

The rest of the heroes listening in became worried about the now bigger wound on Izuku's hand that started dripping blood onto the floor.

Aizawa sighed seeing the mess. "Izuku, come here"

Izuku listened walking to the teacher with a smile as if unaware of the wound on his hand.

"you're making a mess," he told the boy "clean the blood up and yourself, and go find Bakugo, he should be here by now"

Izuku nodded and walked away to get cleaning supplies and come back with tape wrapped around his hand and paper towels in his arms.

Izuku quietly cleaned up the mess and threw away the bloodied paper towels.

"Thank yo- is that tape?" Aizawa asked grabbing Izuku's hand.

"yes? Is this not how you cover a wound? It's a small one so there's no use wasting medical tape" he shrugged. "this is what we always did at the league for small cuts"

Aizawa mentally facepalmed and opened his desk drawer grabbing a box of bandaids and carefully removed the tape replacing it with a bandaid.

Izuku quietly watched his teacher put on the bandaid. His surprised expression told the hero that he has never seen one before.

"What is this?" he asked poking at the bandaid. "its like softer tape for wounds," he said in amazement.

"good morning everyone" Izuku turned to the voice excited to see which new hero he was going to meet. Then he froze.

Allmight stood at the door with a wide smile.

Kill allmight

That was an order. He couldn't go against orders.

Izuku tried to hold himself back as he stared at the oblivious hero before him.

He took a stiff step forward and he kept twitching trying his hardest to remain calm. It wouldn't be good if he attacked the hero here.

Kill Allmight

Izuku felt his hold break as he lounged forward aiming for the hero's head.

"not so fast"

Fabric wrapped around Izuku restraining him as he desperately tried to grab at the hero who now realized what situation he was in. Izuku growled and pulled against the restraints as he tried to get at the muscular hero in front of him.