✔ Twenty-third Chapter

Hindi ba dapat nagtatampo ako sa kanya? Hindi ba dapat hindi ako apektado sa mga sinasabi at kinikilos niya? Hindi ba dapat hindi ko siya pinapansin dahil hindi ko nga siya bati?

Gosh, I just sounded like a kid right now.

Okay, pero hindi ba, ano, dapat nagtatampo ako sa kany — wait! I just said the same thing again. I bit my lower lip to stop myself from thinking these things. 

How could I do all of those 'Hindi ba dapat...' if just a touch from him, my body reacts like a teenager?

Doc Xian held me closer to him. "Aren't you gonna say something?" He asked as he looked directly to my eyes. Oh, and shoot me now, the stroke of the light just helped me notice that he has a gorgeous set of green eyes.

My traitor cheeks blushed with what my eyes just saw and I looked away. "W-What do you want me to say?"

"Hmm, I don't know maybe, 'I've missed you too, my favorite handsome doctor'? Yeah, that one. You should say that," he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "After not showing your face for completely 2 years and a half, not contacting us for 2 years and a half, not even bothering to ask how we were for 2 years and half, now, you want me to tell you what you just said?" My free hand went up to his oh-so soft hair and made his head bent forward. I put my lips right next to his ear, and I felt him tensed up. "You wished."

He chuckled lightly as he regained his composure, and put his lips right next to my ear, as well. "I don't need to wish. Seeing you earlier, and holding you as close," he tightened his hold on my waist, "As these are more than enough."

I gulped at how I'm feeling heat right now. And I thought I was wearing a dress that would make my feet shake from coldness.

Huminga ako ng malalim at nag-exhaled ng madahan. "You are so full of yourself. You took me by surprised that's why I ended up in your arms."

"'In your arms'? I would like you more in my bed."

That tears it! Electricity just bolted from my head to toes!

"What in the world did you just say?" I stopped dancing the same time I slapped his chest.

He laughed. He freaking laughed! "You should have seen your face! Even in this dimmed light, I saw your blushing cheeks." 

Is this guy making fun of me? 

His chuckling now and shaking his head sideways. Then he caught my eyes. He sighed. "How lovely."

Napasinghap ako and turned around to get away from him as far as possible. Freaking doctor and his charms! No wonder many girls choose him as their doctor.

How did I know that information? Kira told me about that before when we talked about him randomly when we were in France. Why France? That's because—

"Hey lovely lady, where do you think you're going?" he whispered as he snaked his arm around my waist.

My goodness! Stop flying around my stomach, wild butterflies!

"Hands off!" I hissed at him.

"Nuh-uh. Can't do that," he said coolly while walking with me and still holding me!

"And why is that?"

"Because, like I said earlier, I've missed you."

"Yeah right like I've missed my favorite stuff toy." I rolled my eyes.