✔ Forty-fourth Chapter

"ASPARAGUS LOTUS! M-Mam I-Innogen a-ano pong ginagawa niyo dito?" Gulat na tanong ni Susan Vazquez, the manager of this Coffee Shop.

"Don't open the shop. Call every employees. Meet me in my office in 30 minutes." I instructed coldly and rose from my seat. I was sitting in one of the comfy chair, crossed-legs, when Susan came in.

"P-Po?"

Hindi ko inulit ang sinabi ko. "Those who come late will be fired on-the-spot." I made my way to my office.

"P-Pero po M-Mam maaga pa p —"

"Thank you for reminding me." I stopped walking and tilted my head without looking at her. "Get me a Caramel Macchiato then."

"M-Mam imposible pong makarating sila within 30 minutes dito. Biglaan po ang inyong pagpunta," paliwanag niya.

"Then I'll get going and call them right now, if I were you." Turning my head I met her eyes and she jumped. "Or I could just fire everyone, starting with you."

That made her pale and stumbling to get to the phone where the mini reception area is. That phone can contact every employees of this shop in just one dial.

I opened my office door and I heard a bit of what she said over the phone.

"Pumunta na kayo dito! BILIS!" She paused. "Kung kahapon 'yung Wild Beast ang dumating, ngayon naman Cold-hearted Monster ang nandito!"

Alia is the "Wild Beast" while I'm the "Cold-hearted Monster?"

I smirked.

I'll show you how cold-hearted this monster can be.

-x-

Wala pa man ding 30 minutes ay puno na ang office ng mga empleyado ng Coffee Shop.

"And you said it was impossible." I told Susan while meeting her eyes but she looked away immediately. I looked at each of them and realized that few of them are okay, but mostly are not.

"Mam bakit niyo po —"

"Rule Number One: Do not talk when I did not ask you to talk." I said while checking the computer. "Maria Santiago." I called the name of the girl who tried to ask me a question, then I looked up and saw her gulped. "That's my personal rule when it comes to my employees. Don't push your luck Ms. Santiago, if Alia the Wild Beast didn't fire you yesterday, this Cold-hearted Monster is already firing you today."

That made them stop from fidgeting and stood still, except for one.

"PO?" sigaw ni Maria. "P-Pero po Mam —"

"Rule Number Two: Refer to Rule Number One." I tilted my head. "Did I ask you to talk?" She shook her head. "Since you violated my first two rules, I'll give you a chance to talk." I crossed my legs, put my arms on the armrests, and then laid back to the chair. "Talk."

"A-Ano po Mam, sabi po ni Mam Alia p-pag inulit ko daw po ang ginawa ko kahapon, d-doon lang daw po ako mafa-fire," she stuttered. "H-Hindi ko naman po inulit na, M-Mam."

"Let me tell you something, and I want every one of you to listen." I straightened my head. "I am not Alia, therefore, you should not expect me to treat you the way she treated you yesterday."

I heard them shuffled their feet. Couple of them even whimpered.

"You, you, you, and you," I nodded towards those four — three guys and one girl. "The four of you, stay. The rest of you may leave."