✔ Twenty-first Chapter

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. We are now landing very soon so please fasten your seatbelts."

All of us put our seatbelt on almost at the same time and prepared ourselves for the landing. I readied myself by closing my eyes and holding my seat's handles, and I heard a giggle.

"I know, I know. Huwag mo ng ituloy 'yang sasabihin mo," I whispered, but I know for sure she heard it.

"Ang lakas ng loob mong umupo besides the window, then this?" she giggled again.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. "I'm only scared when it comes to—"

"Heights," she finished what I was going to say. "I know, you told me that before. I also know that you chose to seat there because you don't like getting bump by anyone who would walk here." She pointed out the way besides her.

"Alam mo pala Dear eh! Then why were you giggling?" I faced front again as I closed my eyes again.

"Eh kasi Dear, who would have thought that a changed, elegant woman like you is afraid of heights? Tsaka, why is that the last time we rode here, on the way to America, you didn't act like that?"

Eh paano, may nakausap akong ano.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," I muttered, wishing she would drop it.

"If I know, it was because of him."

And she didn't drop it. I even heard her smirk!

"You're not really going to drop this topic, are you?" I shook my head.

"Why? I just wanted to know the reason for the different reactions on the same situation."

Playing innocent, diyan ka magaling Sian Krauss.

I smirked at that thought.

"Okay, fine. That time when we were leaving, I was distracted, and goodness! I know that you know why and who was the reason. However, now? My nerves are killing me and making me nervous so bad that is causing me to realize that we are riding this airplane," I said in a rush. "Happy?"

"Ahh, so you just admitted that you didn't have any distraction this time and that's why you are feeling sick, and you need him to control you fear of heights? I see."

I groaned. "Dear! You are not helping at all."

"Aw, I thought I'm distracting enough."

"Only that guy can cause an extraordinary distraction to me," I muttered, then bit my lip and opened my eyes immediately. "I mean, no! I was just, um, that wasn't what I mean, um. No, what? Oh gosh!"

Kira laughed at how I'm getting frustrated on my answer.

"Napaghahalataan ka Dear."

I rolled my eyes. "Enough na Dear, masyado ka ng masaya."

"Uh-huh! If I know, ikaw rin naman."

"Tss," Okay, she got me there.

"See? I knew it!"

"Whatever. Tampo pa rin ako sa kanya."

"Don't worry dear, hindi ka nag-iisa. Tampo din ako."

After the landing of the plane and getting our stuffs, Kira and I found itay Tino almost immediately. He was holding a white board saying, "THE K & Z GORGEOUS SISTERS." Now, who won't notice that bold sign?

Kira and I laughed as we approached Itay and when he saw us, he ran to halfway to meet and hugged us. After that, he carried our luggage and drove us back to the Krauss mansion.