✔ Fifty-seventh Chapter

I DEMAND COMMENTS AND VIOLENT REACTIONS AFTER YOU READ THIS CHAPTER, MY SWEETIES!

Haha, pagbigyan si author, please? ;)

-Aks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you or did you not blackmailed Miss Mackenzie Ayala to marry you?"

Ninong Seb's lawyer side surely is intimidating and scary as he asked this question to Sylvester Theo Travis.

"Did you or did you not threaten an innocent 15-year-old girl to went along with the arranged marriage to, I quote, 'save the Ayala clan?'"

"I object Your Honor. That happened a long time ago!" The Travis' lawyer, Mr. Orts, argued.

The judge hit his gavel on the podium. "Overrule."

"Thank you, Your Honor," Ninong Seb said. "Now, Mr. Sylvester Theo Travis, answer my questions: did you or did you not?"

Syl visibly gulped before answering. "I-I — we did."

Ninong nodded in satisfaction. "After a month or so of the fake marriage in front of a fake judge," Ninong looked at where that judge was sitting, which was on the Travis side of the room, then back to Syl. "You decided to sleep around with women. Breaking the promise you gave in your wedding, even though it was fake."

"Again, Your Honor. That was —"

The judge hit his gavel again. "Overrule. Continue Attorney Krauss."

"Thank you, Your Honor," Ninong replied in gratitude before continuing with his questions.

He asked a bunch of "did you or did you not" questions regarding his past behavior and actions towards me. At lahat ng mga sagot niya ay either "I did," or "we did."

After that, Ninong got his satisfaction and went to his seat. The Travis lawyer didn't ask him anymore question and we went on a break.

Ilang buwan din ang inantay namin para sa court session na ito. Dahil cold case ang file ng Ayala incident, medyo natagalan sa pag-process daw ng mga papel. But those months gave us enough time to be ready and to relax na din.

"Wow, Papa, nakakatakot ka pala po talaga," bungad ni dear.

Natawa naman si Ninong. "Haha, that's why I'm the best in my field."

"At hindi na nagpahumble si Ninong," komento ko naman.

They laughed but shortly stopped when they all looked at me. Doc Xian, my fiancé, is not here right now but he texted me earlier that he was on his way. That's why the only pairs of eyes that are staring at me are Ninong Seb's, dear Sian's, ate Lilac's, and Carl's.

Lance and itay Tino are with my fiancé. When we left the mansion earlier, the three of them said that they needed to get something done. It's about this court case daw, sabi ni Ninong. May loophole daw kasi sa magiging statement ko mamaya kaya inutusan niya si Xian to get this "proof" to help me get through this loophole. Sumama si Lance to help his best friend while itay Tino came with them for security purpose naman daw.

"Hija, after this break, it will be your turn to sit inside that witness stand. It will be our time to be heard," panimula ni Ninong. "That will be the moment for you to tell them every single fact that happened in your life with the Travis. You have to start from the very beginning and end where you think is the right place to stop."