✔ Fiftieth Chapter

Kira's POV

"I am Princess Mackenzie Ayala, and this is the proof."

The moment dear Zie announced that, she took off her right black glove. The crowd let out mixed reactions. Some gasped, others cried.

In her right hand, the emblem of the Ayala is shining brightly as if it's newly-made. The emblem "A" that looked like ate Lilac's tattoo was the design of this accessory. It's a silver bracelet that hangs on her wrists and is connected to her middle finger. The "A" letter was delicately shaped into perfection and covered dear Zie's back hand in such an elegant design.

It may seemed a simple silver but up-close, it had a gold line that runs all over the silver bracelet. The "A" even had tiny diamonds on the almost-like an infinity sign in the middle of the letter.

"T-This c-can't be." Theodore Travis said in horror.

"T-That's a f-fake!" Sylvia Travis shouted wide-eyed. "PEKE LANG 'YAN! PEKE!"

Fake? HA! Mukha mo ang fake, Sylvia!

Napa-smirk si dear at lumingon sa mga Travis. "Fake? You think that this inheritance that my great-great-great grandfather Kurt Ayala especially made for me is fake?"

"W-W-What do you mean K-Kurt A-Ayala?" Sylvester asked.

"Kurt Ayala, before he died, he wanted the future lady of the clan to have something from him. If it ever occurred, which it did, as you may see now." Zie explained. "Every one of you know that there is only one bracelet like this in the world. The creator and the designer were long gone, and may their souls rest in peace." She looked at each of the Travis. "It can't be fake now, can it? Besides, I have witnesses when I dug this from the place I hid it."

Which were me and that manong na pinaghiramanan namin ng shovel.

"M-Maybe y-you stole it?" Violet asked uncomfortably.

"Stole? Tanging si dear lang at ako ang nakakaalam ng Secret Place na 'yun, tapos nanakawin ni dear sa pinaglagyan niya?" I asked rhetorically with sarcasm. "Magtatanong ka na nga lang Violet, nakakaloka pa. Hm, pero sige, pagbigyan na since hindi mo naman alam 'yun."

Dear smirked at her. "You know very well that I don't steal what's not mine. I only steal back what had and always been mine in the very first place." She sighed and smiled. "Now, I order you to leave my property before the security drag you out of here, again."

"WALANG HIYA KA --" Sasampalin na sana ni Sylvia si dear kaso biglang humarang ang isa sa mga security at pinigilan siya.

Nagpupumiglas pa ang mga Travis habang kinakaladkad sila ng security palabas.

"BITAWAN NIYO KAMI!" Sigaw ni Theodore.

"L-LET GO OF ME! ARGH!" Si Violet naman ngayon.

"HINDI NIYO BA KAMI KILALA? KAMI ANG MAY-ARI NG BUILDING NA ITO!" Sigaw naman ni Sylvia.

"Haven't you heard the news, Sylvia? You're family do not own this property. Not anymore," I huffed while rolling my eyes.

"HINDI PA TAYO TAPOS MACKENZIE AYALA! I WILL MEET YOU AT THE COURT!" Sigaw ni Sylvester pagkabukas nang pinto. "AND I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET THAT YOU CROSSED ME OVER! THAT YOU CROSSED THE TRAVIS! I ALREADY FVCKED YOUR LIFE ONCE AND I AM NOT FVCKING AFRAID TO FVCKING DO IT AGAIN BITCH!"

"I'll be waiting then." She nodded solemnly then turned around and faced the crowd. "Right at this moment, you all have a choice to be my business partner or not. I won't force you, nor blackmail any of you. However, I am humbly asking you to stay and enjoy the rest of the ball that my best friend threw out just for this special night. We can forget the word 'business' just for this one night and remember it once we stepped out of the door. Of course, you can leave any time. That decision is still yours." She smiled. "So, what do you, ladies and gentlemen, think?"