✔ Fifty-sixth Chapter

[Ano po ang gagawin sa bahay?]

"Demolish it."

[I-demolish daw! I-ready na ang bulldozer!] The constructor guy shouted to his workers. They shouted back in agreement but I heard a commotion in the background.

"What's that noise?" I asked coldly.

[Ah, Miss Zie ayaw po kasing lumabas ng pamilyang Travis sa bahay nila eh.]

I rolled my eyes. Yeah, I almost forgot about that.

The Travis are under house-arrest for the ongoing investigation between our families. Since there were enough proof to make the arrest, they were bound to stay on their house. And if they didn't do it, there's another punishment for that.

With a sighed, I muttered, "But that enough is still not enough to make them rot in jail."

[Miss Zie?]

"I'll contact the police for that. They will escort them to a new place so don't worry about them and do what I told you to do so."

[Opo Miss. Areglado!]

I ended the call and dialed the police's number. Like what I'd expected, the officer that I talked to told me that they would send a police car to escort the Travis. I ended that call again and leaned back on my office chair.

Then the door of my office opened and dear Sian — Kira — entered.

"Dear, all the Travis businesses are already in the process of liquidation," she informed me while making her way to the chair in front of my table.

"Good," I nodded. "What about their properties? Their lands, especially? Are they already on sale?"

"Yup!" she answered. "There are some buyers who are interested and waiting to see those."

"Good," I nodded, again.

"Dear, the only thing remaining are their night clubs. What are you planning to do with them? You already destroyed the incomes of the Travis, now you just ordered to demolish their house. What's for the clubs?"

"I'll keep them. They are profitable so they'll stay," I answered.

She nodded. "So, dear? Tanong lang ah, is what you're doing really valid? I mean, you're not going to jail, are you? For doing all of these to their properties?"

I shook my head. "Because I bought the major shares of the Travis Empire, which was the main business of them that made me the major shareholder of all their wealth. I could have closed down everything that they had by that time I got the Empire, but I didn't because I was waiting for this moment to happen first."

"So you mean, all of the Travis business, properties, clubs, and whatever had same shareholders as the Empire?"

"No dear. They still had different shareholders, 'yun nga lang because I was contacting those others behind the Travis back and meeting with them as the owner of the main business of the Travis, they followed me. Another plus factor was that ball night that you prepared where I announced who I really am."

"Ahh, they just gave it to you huh? Their shares?" She shook her head, amazed. "Wow."

"Yes because they wanted to make business with me."

"What did the Board of Directors said about that?"

I smirked. "What could they say? What happened were all valid and legal. I had Carl and ate Lilac during these transactions as my witnesses and Ninong as my greatest lawyer."