✔ Sixteenth Chapter

Why is that my sweet readers are no commentators? Magingay naman kayo, pretty please? *Beautiful eyes* -Aks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MGA BABOY!" I shouted and that made them flinched.

They jumped away from each other like a cold water was thrown at them, and looked at me.

I was taken back. Really surprised.

Nakakunot-noo ako, crying was long time forgotten. "Who are you?"

"U-Uh..." SImula ng lalaki while fumbling over his clothes.

I stared at both of them habang ang babae naman ay nagta-try so hard to wear her clothes again.

"Answer me." I demanded. "What the hell are you doing here at Sylvester's office and who the hell are you?" Biglang bumukas ang pinto at lahat kami napatingin sa kung sinuman ang pumasok. "Syl," I whispered.

"Pare," bulong naman ng lalaki.

Kumunot ang noo ni Syl pagkakita sa akin. "What are you doing here babe?"

I blushed when he asked me with his endearment. "I, um," I cleared my throat. Dapat galit ako. Galit! "Well, I was going to surprise you by bringing lunch but I guess I was the one who got surprised."

"P-Pare, I am so sorry. Hindi ko-namin," niyakap ng lalaki yung babae who is currently dressed up and covering her face, "Na, ano, na-"

"It's fine pare. Just please get out of my office for now. We'll talk later," Syl said and the lovers hurriedly went out.

Syl made his way to his office desk and walked his two fingers on his desk.

"I'm so sorry babe," he uttered while looking at his chair. Then he turned around to meet my eyes. "I am so sorry that you have to see that."

I put down the lunch I brought him to the couch, beside the roses, then turned my body around--my back facing him.

"I don't know Syl. You let them do 'that' here at your office? I just... wow," I whispered in amazement. Nilingon ko siya. "Take care. Your desk is dirty pa naman."

And with that, I left his office, leaving him with a serious face.

I was washing the dishes when he came home.

Agad niyang niyakap ang bewang ko and kissed my hair. "I'm so sorry babe. Hinayaan ko lang naman sila kasi my friend couldn't control himself anymore from taking that girl. That was why I let them used my office." He kissed my hair again. "I didn't know you were coming. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me babe. Please?"

I sighed and turned to see him. "I will... but in one condition."

Napatigil siya. I saw that he was hesitant and like parang nagpipigil lang siya ng sasabihin, but he blinked that expression away. "Okay. What condition?"

Staring at his eyes, I said my condition. "Never let any of your friends do IT in your office, no matter how much desire they have on their body."

Napatiim-bagang siya. "Okay," he whispered with a nod.

"Then you're forgiven. Hindi naman kasi ikaw ang lalaki kanina eh, kaya madali lang kitang i-forgive," I smiled.