✔ Forty-seventh Chapter

"Their stunt was so stupid," Lance muttered after we told them what happened earlier.

Ninong Seb, Doc Xian, Lance, itay Tino, Kira and I were all here inside Ninong's home office. They all wanted to know what happened, and dear and I told them the story.

"Malalakas talaga ang mga loob ng mga Travis na 'yon!" Galit na sabi naman ni itay.

"Hindi bale, when Kira called me, I immediately went into action and added what they did to the pile of their dirty works. Then, later, I will add what you two girls had just said," Ninong looked at us.

"Thank you po Ninong," I said.

"How did they know about it though?" Lance asked.

"Because of the Travis lawyer, kuya," Kira answered. "He was the one who told that family about KZ Enterprise."

Lance looked at her in an awe. "And how did you know that, sweetheart?"

Dear blushed as she looked down. "P-Pinahanap kasi ni dear sa'kin 'yung lawyer and what was his whereabouts."

"His whereabouts? How?" Lance asked, again.

Kira pointed at me with her lips. "Dear was tapping to several surveillance cameras to see where he had been. Then she sent me the information and I analyzed it, connecting dots. We found out that he hired a private investigator to have dear investigate."

"I ran a facial recognition from every cameras and I caught the lawyer. Then, I noticed that he had been meeting with this same guy. I gave the information to Kira and she did the rest," I explained. "Turned out that was the private investigator who was snooping around my back."

Ninong and itay were shaking their heads while laughing.

"You two know that what you did was a crime, right?" Lance looked at both of us, and we just shrugged. "You can get arrested." We shrugged again and he went serious. "You're not taking this seriously."

"Lance," Doc Xian said, at last. "It's one of the Ayala's."

Lance turned to look at him. "You mean —"

Doc Xian nodded. "One of the Ayalas dedicated his life to serve his family. He wanted to ensure the safety and security of everyone, especially their princess. Am I right, Mackenzie?"

My stomach fluttered when he mentioned my name. Tss, I have it bad. "Yes, Uncle Mick wanted that, and so he established a company dedicated for all securities and everything related to that. He was a high-rank colonel in the army from the US, and he self-trained all of our bodyguards. He even put cameras — surveillance cameras — around every Ayala properties."

"He did? Kung ganun pala, anak, bakit ngayon mo lang ito ginamit para hanapin ang abogado na 'yun?" takang tanong ni itay.

I looked at him and smiled politely. "Kasi po itay that company had stopped operating when that incident happened. It took time for me to track all of the workers. Carl helped me with that, and when we gathered them, I instructed the technicians to plant a few cameras all over the country, which took a couple of months to get done."

"All over the country? Dear, pwede mo bang gawin 'yun?"

"I already did, dear. Besides, I asked Ninong ahead of time before I ordered that, and he got me the papers to do it."

"Siancess," Ninong called dear. "You have nothing to worry about. That Ayala's company happened to be supported by the government. Doon din kasi kumukuha ang mga gobyerno ng mga bodyguards para protektahan ang mga opisyales ng bansa. When Zie told me her plans to install those cameras around the country, I was going to say that we cannot do that because the government must agree with her first. But she was ahead of me. She already talked to the head security of the government and proposed her plans."