✔ Seventeenth Chapter

"You are continuing losing weight but in unhealthy method," he said looking at me then to my records.

"Unhealthy? How come? Just because I don't exercise, is that it?" Tanong ko, crossing my arms.

He sighed. "First, you are still on your recovery period and not eating will not make you any better sooner. That leads me to my second point, you don't eat in time. You always skip your meals and when you do eat, the foods that you're putting into your mouth aren't nutritious. Third, not only you skip meals and eat unhealthy foods, you are also not drinking enough water, which makes you dehydrated. Lastly, you are right. You don't exercise."

My eyes grew wide and I just bit my lower lip sabay yuko. Why are doctors so smart?

I give him credits though because instead of looking at me in disgust after learning what happened about me getting rape, the way he looks at me didn't change. Wait, it did change but not in the way I thought it would be.

He looks at me now like he's speculating how to protect me. I don't know how he does it, but he just does.

"I'm intelligent enough to know what you are doing by just glancing at you, Mackenzie. What more if I always see you?" Saad niya. Mabilis ko siyang tinignan.

"What do you mean doc Xian?" Good thing he doesn't call me 'Mrs. Travis' anymore after I told them that I wasn't really married to that man.

He rested his chin on his hands that are on the table. "I'm a doctor, that's what I mean, which makes it easy for me to tell what's wrong with my patient. And, starting right now, I just became your personal doctor."

Nanghihina ako ng marating ko ang Krauss' mansion.

My body is still hurting from my bone fractures and some bruises. I just keep on acting like I'm okay while deep inside, I'm still in so much pain.

Days had passed since I told them what I remembered that happened to me from the past. My memories are still not fully recovered, so I just can't tell them the full details. They let me go and told me that they heard enough for that day.

Enough to add more on the dirty doings pile of the Travis. And Ninong Seb told me that whenever I remember something, I should tell him immediately.

However, since then, ninong is working not only at his career, but also on finding his long-lost son. Itay Tino, on the other hand, is working to find out more on how the Travis family work their dirty hands.

Then dear Sian and I, well, we have been bonding like we are sisters and she's giving me lessons on how to behave like a real princess, which she is also "taking."

"Get up dear! We still have lessons for today."

Oh, speaking of the devil.

I rolled my eyes. "Dear, I'm so tired right now. Can't we postponed the How-to-Act-slash-Behave-Like-a-Princess-101 lesson of yours?" Tanong ko habang nakasubsob ang mukha ko sa unan. "And it's not like I need those lessons anyway."

"Oh really now?" Bet she's raising one of her eyebrows now. "Who told you that you're not going to need it, huh? Hello dear? You must know how to act like a rich young lady by the time you finally recovered! Masyadong pa-spoiled brat ka, tapos gusto mo laging nakasagot. Hindi ka pa makukuntento, kukutyain mo pa!"

Tinanggal ko ang pagkasubsob ng mukha ko at tumingin sa kanya. "I'm not like that! Its just that I want the other people to know what they need to know. Being honest is a good thing."