✔ Forty-third Chapter

"Ah, ah! Yes, ah, more!"

Hindi pa man din namin binubuksan ni Kira ang pintuan pero rinig na namin ang pag-moan ng babaeng he's giving pleasure to.

"Ahh! Please, ahh, I w-want you i-insid — ahh!"

"Disgusting," Kira muttered under her breath.

I smirked and agreed to her silently. "Time for a bucket of cold water."

"OH! YES PLEASE! PUSH YOUR —"

"Your session ends here, miss." Kira said when we open the door suddenly. Just like we expected, the two that were just making out jumped away from each other. The girl was furiously blushing while buttoning up her blouse after pulling her bra down to conceal her chest.

On the other hand, the man who was giving pleasure is now standing up and putting his zipper up.

"Your underwear is right over there, miss." Kira informed the girl who was obviously looking for her underwear. Nakadamit pa naman silang dalawa, pero ang bra ng babae kanina ay nasa itaas na ng boobs niya at naka-unbutton na ang blouse niya. She's wearing a skirt and obviously, dahil sa "push" style kanina nilang dalawa ng lalaki, wala na siyang pang-ibaba.

Plus the fact that Kira and I saw a red-lace thong lying on the floor next to the door, just confirmed it.

"Fvck! Who the hell are you?" The man cursed while trying to fix his, also, unbuttoned polo.

Tinignan ko siya and smirked. "Does your wife knows your other job?" I asked and he cussed at me.

"This is the part where you hurry up and get your butt out of here." Kira whispered loudly to the girl who was exchanging glances between the three of us.

Chismosa nga naman.

Natauhan naman agad siya sa sinabi ni Dear at lumabas na ng office.

I nodded towards Kira. "Thanks. Now." I looked at the man who was out of breath and had this confused expression.

"Who the fvck are you?" he shouted angrily.

"Angry we interrupted your pleasuring time?" I asked as I sat down on the chair in front of his office desk.

Kira, on the other hand, was walking around the office, checking it out. The man went around his desk and sat down on his chair.

"I'm gonna call the —"

"Security guards? Haha, I wouldn't do that if I were you Doctor Herd Filmun." I told him and he froze up. His hands stopped in mid-air before he even got the chance to dial up.

"H-How did you —"

"I would listen to her, Dr. Filmun, if I were you," Kira warned him. "She can bring you down in just a snap if you don't, thought you should know. Oh, and also, you need to be kind to her or you can kiss your job and family goodbye."

Dr. Filmun visibly gulped, retrieving his hands. "W-Who are you?" he whispered shakily.

I crossed my legs and rest my hand on my stomach, tying them together. "Remember the woman whose baby you killed?" I asked and he turned white immediately. "Oh wait, let me get to specifics, you might have dealt with a lot of situations like that, right? Okay," I cleared my throat. "Remember the woman who was carrying a baby boy, married to a man named Sylvester Theo Travis, and her name was Mackenzie Ayala-Travis?"

Dr. Filmun looked like he got sick, like he's going to throw up or, maybe, faint.

"You," he whispered in shock.