✔ Forty-sixth Chapter

May nagcomment na I would update ER by next month, so, kita-kits next month, sweeties! ;)

-Aks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their shocked faces almost gave the smile I was trying to hide away.

"T-That's impossible," Theodore Travis said.

"Y-You can't be t-that trash!" Violet stuttered.

"A poser! You're a poser!" Sylvia shouted, finding her voice.

"You can't fool anyone here, Zie Innogen. We knew Mackenzie, and she was.." Syl looked at me from head to toe. "Nothing like you!"

I gave away a sweet smile. "Why? Do you even know her? Did you took your time to get to know her for you to say that we are 'nothing' alike?" That shut him up. I walked towards my desk and placed my things on the chair in front of it. "Whether you believe me or not, I think you should leave now, Travis."

"N-No," Syl answered. "This is my property, Zie. I'm Mackenzie Ayala's husband, and what was hers is mine!"

"That applies only if your wife is dead, but since she's still alive, what's hers is hers," I reasoned.

"That trash is dead, slut! Stop bringing her up! Gosh, you are so fvcking stupid!" Violet shouted.

Stupid, you say? Let's see what you will do later.

I smirked. "You're talking to that 'trash,' Violet. So, how can you say that she's dead?" Theodore and Sylvia were going to say something but I cut them off. "How can you all say that Mackenzie Ayala is dead? Why don't you believe me that I am her? Is it because you beaten her up that night and threw her to a cliff?"

That stilled them and their eyes went bigger.

"W-Where did you get —"

"Sylvia Travis," I said her name. "You're asking me where? If you can't even believe me that I'm Mackenzie, would you still believe me if I answer that question of yours? Nuh-uh, I don't think so, right?"

"Y-You're making it up! W-Where's your evidence, huh? Wala ka namang ebidensya kaya gumagawa ka lang ng storya!" Violet argued.

"Oh, I have evidence, all right. More than you could ever think of, and once they got out, I'm a hundred percent sure that you will go down to the hell you put me through."

"Shut u —"

"SHUT YOUR TRAP VIOLET!" Theodore shouted all of a sudden. Violet turned white and went silent. He looked me in the eyes and that menacing look is back. "Zie Innogen, huh? You are pretty confident for a young, small girl. Saying that you're Mackenzie Ayala, even though we all know that she's already dead. Haha! Why is that, missy? Scared that this precious company of yours will become a Travis' property? Haha, let me tell you this, Zie Innogen," he said and walked towards me. "Nothing that you will say will shake us up anymore. Heh, making up story, being a poser, and stalling your time just to stay here will get you nowhere."

I met his eyes, unlike the old me who can't even look at him. "Theodore Travis, mark my words. I will make you shake, I will make you scared, I will make you beg, I will make you ask for my mercy, so don't get ahead. But right now, get out of my office or I'll make the guards throw you out."

"This is my son's! You can't do that!"

"Oh, watch me," I smirked as I looked at Kira who gave me a nod. Confirming that she already called the guards and are waiting outside my office.