✔ Fifty-eighth Chapter

Reactions. I need your reactions. ^^

-Aks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That afternoon... tito Michael called me to go home early. I was at work, you see, and the sound of his urgent voice made me worry. Then I felt scared, like something bad was going to happen," his eyes found mine. "And something really did."

The atmosphere became heavy as kuya Blake tell what exactly happened on the day Ayala clan burned to death.

"When I arrived in the manor, everyone was there and for the same reason. Tito called them," kuya Blake continued. "By that time, we all already knew that the Travis lied about our Princess Mackenzie. They lied that she got into car accident and that she was in coma. Tito called everyone because he finally got the Travis to come to the Ayala manor. We wanted to have a peaceful conversation despite of their lies because what was more important for us was to get back our Princess. We were ready to give everything they would demand just to bring her back to us."

I bit my lower lip to stop myself from sniffing loudly.

"But like what I felt before I arrived in the manor, the Travis agreed to have a meeting with us because they were a step ahead of us. Tito who was talking to the Travis had a lot of patience back then, unlike the rest of us who were trying to calm ourselves down the best that we can. It came to the point that when Tito asked if we could have Princess Mackenzie back that Sylvester Theo Travis laughed," he looked at my fake ex-husband.

"He said, 'Have her back? That bitch? HAHAHA! No fvcking way, Ayala! Hindi pa ako tapos sa pagpapahirap sa kanya. Hindi pa sapat ang pagbubugbog at pagrerape ko sa kanya. Kulang pa ang panahon para magawa ko lahat ng gusto kong gawin sa kanya. She's my human punching bag, you know. And if I gave her back right now, paano na lang ako? Eh 'di nawalan ako ng katuwaan! No way fvckers! HAHAHA!'"

Nanginig ako sa mga sinabi ni kuya and I couldn't stop my sob to go out.

Those nightmares, that hell, they are still fresh in my mind. I could still feel and see the way Syl looked at me like I was some kind of animal. And the way he beat me up, ang pag gulpi at pagpapahirap ng mga magulang niya at ni Violet sa aking kabuuan.

"That was the final straw, Your Honor," Kuya Blake's dangerous tone of voice made me look at him and he was already watching me. He was trembling and that means he's mad ― very, very mad. "I punched his face without any fvcking warning. I hit his face so many times that I lost count and I didn't fvcking care. The rest of my clan members didn't try to stop me 'cause they were also busy beating the hell out of Theodore Travis who added fuel to the fire."

This time kuya is staring at Theodore.

"That monster threatened us that he would kill our Princess if I didn't stop beating his fvcking son," he spat. "I'm ready to receive any consequences for that, Your Honor, but I will never regret that I busted that fvcker's face years ago."

"K-Kuya," I stuttered as I feel so overwhelmed. Xian held my hand and put his other one around me. He's holding me tight, trying to give me comfort.

"I'd finally let that little Travis go because tito pulled me away from him. Sylvia Travis ran to her son and helped him stood up. Her eyes were burning with hatred as she glared to us. 'You'll regret this! Pagsisisihan niyo ang mga ginawa niyo sa mag-ama ko! Mga hayop kayo! Mga pvtang ina kayo! Mapupunta kayong lahat sa impyerno!' she shouted at that time while crying. Tita Aimi ― tito Micheal's wife ― slapped Sylvia four times as tears were rolling down her lovely cheeks. 'You have no right to cuss out my clan! Ikaw at ang pamilya mo ang nagdala sa inyo dito sa sitwasyon na ito! Kung may makapal na mukha dito, kayo 'yun! Kayo ang mga walang puso at mapupunta sa impyerno! Kaya lumayas kayo sa pamamahay ko! LAYAS! Dahil kapag hindi ako nakapagtimpi, Sylvia, ako mismo ang papatay sa'yo at sa pamilya mo, dito mismo sa harap ng Ayala clan. And I'm telling you, they won't stop me, rather, they will help me burn your bodies into ashes!' Our Queen fought back."