"Why?"

"Just asking."

"Hmm. I guess, not yet. Well, I think you're really a brave man. A man who won't cry easily." I said sincerely.

"I already cried. During our dinner date. Remember? When we talked about our life. Then you excused yourself and went to the bathroom. I cried that time because my life was really hard. I cried a lot. I bet you didn't notice my swollen eyes that's why you didn't find out that I cried." He said and leaned his head on the wall.

Oh. I already remembered. That time when I was in US. That's where I met him. After we became official, we had a dinner date. And we talked about how hard our life is. Well, I already noticed that he felt really sad while talking about his life. But I just ignored it. Before leaving the resto, I excused myself and went to the bathroom. So, he cried that time?

"Yeah. I didn't notice that you has a swollen eyes that time. It's quite dark though because it's already evening." I said and shrugged.

"Yeah. You're right."

After some conversation with him, we exited our hotel room and went to room 154 which is Wendy, Joy, Yeri and Sunmi's room. They're all there. Playing like kids. Aish.

"Just to remind you, we're currently in a hotel. Not in your apartment. So don't be too loud." I said and sat between Jisoo unnie and Seulgi unnie.

"Stop being killjoy, Lalisa. We're here to have some fun! Why not enjoy, right?" Bam said. I rolled my eyes.

"Please, guys. Not here. You can do the fun you want later when we go out." I warned again. It made them shut up. They continued playing but they're not that loud anymore.

"Where will we go later? And what time?" I heard Jennie asked. Good thing that she's not that quite and uncomfortable anymore.

"I did some research. And we can eat our dinner in the HouseBoat Grill. What do you think?"

"Hmm. That's interesting. What time is it now?"

"5:30 in the afternoon." I replied. "We can go there at exact 6PM." I stated.

"Then, we should get ready now. Everyone, go back to your rooms." I stood up and exited room 154 together with Bam, Ten and Rosé and entered our room. I quickly changed my clothes and put a light makeup.

After fixing ourselves, we all went outside the hotel.

"Wow. It's so windy." Irene unnie said. I saw Jennie hugging herself. She's cold.

Without hesitation, I took off my jacket and gave it to her.

"But, it's yours, Lili. I'm fine." I glared at her so she just accepted the jacket and wore it.

And now, I'm the one who's cold now.

"Should we go now?" Ten asked.

"Yeah. Let's go."

***

As we arrived, our mouth agaped as we saw the HouseBoat Grill. It's nice. That's all I can say.

"Wow. This is fantastic." I heard Jennie mumbled. I held her hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Let's enjoy the view, shall we?" I asked and smiled.

"We shall." She then kissed my cheek. Much to my surprise.

"Aigoo. You really didn't know how to respect the single ones." Bambam said.

We sat on our respective seats. I grabbed the menu.

"So, what we should eat?" Irene unnie asked.