[PART 1] We Are One...We Are... (Venom x MHA)

No one's POV

It was almost midnight. In some alleyway in Japan, a man was standing in front of a crime scene. The place was dark, so it was a bit difficult to see everything. But what could be seen from the lights in the streets and building would be considered horrific to most people.

Several corpses were either lying on the ground or stabbed into the buildings surrounding the alleyway. Most of the bodies were either decapitated or sliced into several pieces, with their organs ripped out lying on the ground. Heads were ripped out of the bodies as limbs were sliced or ripped off and thrown to the side. A few bodies were still in one piece, but unfortunately they were impaled into the walls by metal poles that were jammed into their chests or skulls, with blood dripping off the poles and wrapped around in organs. Their blood was smeared and mixed together all over the ground and the walls, showing signs of struggle. One body was even crushed under a garbage bin.

The man sighs as he saw blood dripping into a puddle of blood off of one of the poles stabbed into a man's skull.

"We just missed them..." He mutters to himself.

The man looks to be in his late twenties, maybe even in his early thirties. He has silky smooth yet messy black hair spiked to the side. His pale skin contrasts to his black orb eyes. It was very noticeable he has major baggage under his eyes, probably from the lack of sleep over a long period of time. He wore a long, worn-out gray trench coat over a black shirt, hiding something on his waist. His coat had two belts wrapped to his upper right arm. He wore navy-blue jeans under two loose belts on his waist. He had black military boots that were covered in dirt and mud.

"Yes..." A low, deep and scratchy voice responds. "Unfortunately it seems so. This has been recent. Probably missed them by an hour."

"Tch." The man walks closer to the scene and kneels in front of the closest corpse. "If I were to guess... they attacked a small group of thugs that were robbing some unlucky drunk couple."

"How can you tell?" The voice asks as the man dips two fingers into a small puddle of blood.

"This side of the city is known for its small and petty robberies." The man lifts his fingers up to his nose and sniffs the blood. "Thugs like to rob and threaten drunk civilians that pass through alleyways since there's not a whole lot of people passing by. There's a few bars nearby that would make it easy for anyone to get drunk and wonder off to here."

"Are you sure of that? What about the pro heroes-?"

The man stands up as he wipes the blood off on his coat. "Don't bother trying to find them here. Not many come by due to how little fame they'll receive from helping a single or two drunk persons. Very few pros come by, but that doesn't happen often." He looks around his surroundings as the voice spoke up.

"I see. But something like this may have brought the attention of a pro or two."

"Most likely. Which is why we need to hurry up."

As the man finishes, he pulls something out of his pocket. It was a flashlight, which he turns on and uses it to see the area better. He focuses it mainly on the walls, searching for something. Eventually, he spots some blood smeared on the wall to his left. It wasn't ordinary blood. It was smeared all over the wall to spell out a message in bold letters.