Part 25 - The Real Her

Start from the beginning

"Are you not glad?", she raised her head and frowned. Oh I completely forgot to reply her.

"Why wouldn't I be? I am very glad to have a great friend like you", I stated and she let out a smile. She was all smiling today and that made her look very much beautiful than usual. Are we just friends Hana?

End of Jungkook's Pov

#####

"When will you confess to Jimin?"

"What?", Kyunghee was perplexed

"Don't you like Jimin?", Yuna asked and she shook her head vigorously.

"Then why are you still waiting?", Yuna nudged her shoulder and spoke in a teasing tone.

"I don't think I can confess him. I don't have that courage", Kyunghee sighed as she stated the fact.

"What if it is too late and you lose him?", Yuna raised her brows and Kyunghee thought for a moment. She knew what her friend was intending to tell. She knew there are many girls in line for Jimin. Even though he rejects all of them, there will still be a day he fall in love with someone.

"I don't know what to do", Kyunghee took a breath.

"Let's think about it after the final exams. I know it will be tough for you in the medical field.", Yuna placed her hand on Kyunghee's shoulder.

"Yah! Yuna, did you forget that you are also in this medical field", Kyunghee snapped and Yuna realised that she is studying psychology..

"Oh yeah right! I just forgot that one. But let me tell you, I don't attend the classes at all but as I open the books, I feel like I know everything. And when I see the question paper, I don't know anything", Yuna completed her sentence making Kyunghee burst into fits of laughter.

"Isn't that Hana and Jungkook?", Yuna pointed at the duo who were waving hands at each other.

"Yeah, it is them", Kyunghee looked at them.

"Don't you think they have become too close to call them just friends?", Yuna raised her brows while Kyunghee didn't completely agree with her.

"I don't know if that's the case but if Eonnie is happy, I don't care what it is. She looks so happy with Jungkook these days and I can't be more than grateful to him", Kyunghee mouthed with a smile.

"Yeah, it is her happiness that matters. She was never like this before. I feel so great that she is being herself and most importantly, she is expressing her happiness", Yuna stated and Kyunghee nodded completely agreeing to her point.

#####

"Soo Ah, what is this?", Namjoon was shocked looking at the score of her internals.

"I know I have fucked up my internals", she sighed in despair.

"You will fail this year if you don't write the final exams well", he spoke while examining her results.

"I know", that's all she could say.

"Did you even lay a finger on your books?", he asked her and she nodded in negation.

"What did you even read for the exam? What did you do all that time?", his tone became so serious.

"I was sad back then and I couldn't concentrate even when I tried", she uttered and he became concerned.

"I am so sorry Soo Ah, I didn't mean to be that serious", he pressed her hand still worried.

"It's okay Joon, I know you are concerned for me. But trust me Joon, I tried to but all that wandered in my head was you. I am sorry that I couldn't concentrate at all", she lowered her head and he felt guilty. He didn't know that his ignorance towards her confession would affect her this much. He just wanted to be a better man for her.