0.49 | A Never Seen Avatar Of Mr. I Hate Girls

[ mature content ahead! ]

The handle of the door thrutched down unabashedly, and Joseph's fermented body appeared in the forefront of the room. With his phone tucked at the verge of his shoulder, he balanced on one foot as he tightened the laces of his brown shoe. "Mrs Warner, I'm going to the mansion again. Please take care of yourself. We'll find her soon-" He paused and continued after noting her timely presence, "I'll call you."

Ruby stared at him with parted lips, afraid to feel the coldness forging between them. She wanted him to secure her in his arms, and not to cudgel her. All her unspoken instincts, her forlornness suddenly took the shape of a heinous crime. This was what she guessed after looking into his eyes.

So did happen.

Joseph couldn't see her bedraggled state clearly because it was dark outside. He went off on her, keeping both his hands on his waist, "Are you mad, Ruby? Do you have the faintest idea of what have you done? This would have been my tenth round to the mansion. I couldn't even attend to the person at the hospital properly. Just because you flee from there like a thief!"

She retreated her steps slowly.

"And . . . why are you like? Why aren't you wearing anything on your feet? What level of madness has possessed you?" Now that he was assured of her well-being, it was the perfect time for him to show off his boorish characteristic.

She nodded indignantly. His voice derailed as she begin to plod in the opposite direction. After all, what was the difference between that dream and what she was facing right now? Nothing. His cruelty didn't go away. Ruby's mind stopped working from the brutality caused by him. She picked up speed and didn't bother to look back.

Joseph exhaled loudly and staggered at her by grabbing the lapel of her trench coat forcefully from behind only to turn her to face him. "Ruby! What the hell is wrong wi─"

He stopped and his blood froze in the veins.

Ruby's eyes warmed up and she didn't look up. An astounding gasp ghosted his mouth. The once milky white skin of her chest was covered with ferocious scratches as if someone had attacked her wearing knuckle brass.

Ruby's pupils glared at him valiantly, somewhat furiously, akin to a young soldier's who's fighting at the border for the protection of his country.

Joseph felt so small in her eyes that he didn't waste a single second touching her frayed soul through her lips. Ruby was unprepared as she never expected him to ghost his mouth over hers with eager precision. Before she could crumble down, he quickly lifted her to her feet.

Joseph seemed to pour down every bit of his dissemble feelings so far. He didn't hesitate to shove his tongue into her mouth. Her fingers grazed the back of his neck while her mouth valorized the intensity of the kiss. Is it even real?

He draped her head with kisses.

Joseph slipped his right arm below her bottom, lifting her off the ground, and adjusted her to get a better position of kissing her. Completely merging her hair and claiming to be a great masseuse, he broke the kiss temporarily.

As he pushed the door with his free hand and brought her back to her feet, he dropped a somewhat last peck on her swollen lips. "I think your outfit needs to be changed. Give me a se──" his baritone voice seemed so silky smooth, she wanted to hear it more. Ruby held his hand immediately and felt bad for stopping him.

"I want that shirt," she intoned thoughtfully. "Your shirt with your . . ."

"Okay, the first articles first." Joseph flexed his head and contained his smirk. He was mentally drowning in guilt, but somehow pushed up his real feelings for her. After all, there's a limit to everything. The drawing room looked warmer as it was lit by yellow lamps. Complying with a hard-necked title, he broke down the rules of senior-junior love complications.