I want to cry, scream, shout, punch Laxus to the ground... I've never felt so low in all my life. Why should I help him, after the way he's treated me? Why am I still with him if he treats me like shit? I can't make excuses for him, but maybe I was wrong. This is a dog eat dog world out there, if our guild is going to regain any reputation back then, we're gonna have to fight for it, even if it may mean kicking off some of the dead weight.

"I will continue following you. I'm sorry for disrespecting you." I apologise solemnly.

"Good to hear. Let's get back home and start planning our scheme." Laxus replies.

I sigh as I try to hold back any emotions I may be feeling. Emotions are for the weak, I've learnt that now.

Six weeks later...

Our plan went off without a hitch. The only thing that stopped us from succeeding turned out to be Laxus himself, as well as Erza, Natsu and Gajeel being key players in our defeat.

Laxus learnt Fairy Law, I helped teach it to him, but there was one thing he didn't count on, even though I said it to him. It destroys your enemies, but it won't destroy anything you hold dear to your heart. It was at that point, where Laxus learnt that he still cared about the entire guild.

Before all of this started, his goal was to help his grandfather run the guild and make it stronger, that was what I was supporting. What I didn't support in the end was killing our comrades, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

Me, Evergreen and Bickslow were sat in the park, watching the sun go down. We all felt terrible for what we did and were considering our futures in the guild.

"This is it then." Evergreen says with remorse.

"Looks like it." Bickslow replies.

"It's a shame it had to be this way. If only we could've found another way to help Laxus without destroying him and everything else." I explain.

"It was just an unfortunate turn of events on our part. I never intentionally set out to go this far with his plan." Evergreen responds.

"None of us did, but at least now we can reflect on it and hopefully make up for it somehow." Bickslow adds.

"Hey guys." I heard Laxus say.

All of turned around and saw Laxus walking towards us.

We all got up from the ground and ran up to Laxus to give him a hug.

"What's this all about?" Laxus questions.

"We're a family aren't we?" Evergreen asks with tears filling her eyes.

"Yeah." Laxus says quietly as he wraps his arms around us.

Laxus let's go of us and looks down at the ground sadly.

"I've got some news, but you're not gonna like it." Laxus states.

Me, Bickslow and Evergreen look at each other in confusion before looking back at Laxus.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Firstly, you guys are still members of Fairy Tail. Master Makarov believes that you caused no real harm and that he'll overlook what you did." Laxus explains.

"That's great news. What about you though?" Bickslow questions.

"That's the part of the news you might not be so pleased about." Laxus replies.

"You're leaving?" Evergreen asks with a broken voice.

Laxus nods his head before taking a deep breath in and out. He's clearly struggling to take in the news as well.