"Moms stubbornness is the main pain in her ass" i rolled my eyes. I love my mom but she can be a bitch.

"I wish she hadn't taken you away to Hawaii"

"Well I'm 18 now and graduate at the end if the semester then I'm going to NYC next year"

"You still wanna go to college? I thought you were doing stuff with your social media following?"

"I am but I want a degree in case that falls through, to support myself"

"A brother with a $265 million net worth isn't enough?" he pleaded

"I don't wanna feed off you forever Justin"

"I know" he sighed "i was just hoping when you moved out of Hawaii you'd come to LA and I could actually see you"

"Oh" i said "i didn't realize it mattered that much to you"

"Are you kidding? I miss you like crazy when your In Hawaii. Yeah I have my dads side of the family but they are all like half my age or younger and I was raised with you not them. Honestly if it were up to just me you'd have moved out here to live with me a long time ago. I was gonna ask you for your 18th birthday but I didn't wanna go behind moms back. As many issues as her and I may have she still our mom"

"Shit Justin, I thought you just liked me for a day or two at a time" i teased

"Well I only LIKE you that long, for some weird reason I love you though" he said and we both laughed

"Giorgia! Finally. What took so long?" Griffin yelled from the pool as I came back outside

"Catching up with a friend, I like them better then you so I took my time" i joked

"Ouch" he pretended to get shot and dramatically fell into the water

"Maybe now he'll actually shut up" jaden said making me laugh.

He looked up at me and we made eye contact, it felt like we were communicating even though we weren't talking. He raised an eyebrow as if to make sure I'm alright cause of the brother stuff. I smiled softly and nodded twice to signal that I was fine. He smiled back and we held eye contact a few more seconds before I felt two hands behind me push me into the water.

"BRYCE!" I shouted before even turning to look at who it was. I just knew.

"You didn't even look at me yet!" He laughed as I finally turned to see him standing there.

"You're too predictable" i rolled my eyes

"Oh am i? You watch out Giorgia, I'll surprise you" he said before jumping into the water himself.

"Jaden!" I whisper shouted at the boy a couple feet from me. He looked at me weird and i signaled for him to come closer. He laughed and came over

"Whats up gigi" he said just to annoy me

"God i hate you" i laughed "go grab mads and bring her in" i whispered

"She'll kill me!" He whispered back

"Blame me, I'm lonely and want another girl"

"Anthonys got the hair of a girl" he shrugged

"Please Jaden" i begged

"Fine, I want her here too but YOU are taking the blame. If she tries to kill me I'm sending her to you"

"Sure, go ahead" i laughed

"Ahhh!" Mads shreiked a couple minutes later as Jaden jumped into the water carrying her by hugging onto her waist.

When they came back above water she turned to glare at him and he pointed to me immediately. I burst out laughing at the look of terror and panic on his face before she looked at me.

"I missed you!" I laughed

"Man, I can't stay mad at my wife!" She laughed as she hugged me. Jaden looked confused

"Hold up, you were ready to whoop my ass but when it's Giorgia she gets a hug and called you 'wife'?"

"Yes" we both answered him

"I'll never understand girls" he sighed

A/n

I'm really feeling this book rn ngl

Might just fuck around and update again

👀