Updates on new stories

Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing well. 

This part of the story will include any kind of announcements that I want to make to you all,  so if you guys ever receive a notification do scroll down to know what I have to convey to you all. 

---------
1. The times have been good for me,  as I was recently approached by a community here on wattpad called Rainbowusers and they had asked me if I was interested to give an interview to them, I was quite happy to oblige. So the interview is now out on their profile and book,  you can as well find the book called interview in my reading lists. All their questions were quite interesting to answer,  Its a kind request please do go and have a look at it. 

-----------
2. Second being,  I have started with a new story 'The last Goodbye' all the readers of 'A bubble of happiness', if you all had loved Akshita's and Abhishek's story,  its a kind request do go and read 'The last goodbye' as well... I am sure you all will love it,  especially the ones who like to read college Romance stories do give it a shot.  The story is available ony profile you can access it any time. As well please do leave your feedbacks and do vote and share the story ahead. 

Thats all for now
Happy reading
Yadni Bagwe