Preparations and Conversations!

“Akshi can we please stop now… I can’t study anymore.” Abhi whined for the nth number of time that evening, Akshi took hold of her cell phone and unlocked it,  it said it was 5:30 in the evening. Truly it had been quite a time that they had been at it.

After the morning breakfast, Abhi was quite reluctant to let go off her and study, but Akshi had talked him into it with a promise to make him lunch and dinner. Once the lunch was done they had once again got back to their studying.

“alright, so what would you like to do?” as soon as the words left her mouth, Abhi quickly closed off his and her books and settled them on the side table and threw himself on the bed with his head rested in her lap.

"You give my head a massage while we would talk.”

“and why will I massage your head?” she asked, yet her hands found their way to his hair, weaving her finger through the thick locks.

“because we both love it… Akshi what do you plan on doing after graduation?” the sudden question had made her hands go stiff.

Though it had only been a few months since they had started of with their relation, yet with each of the successive days this thought would haunt her. She knew sooner or later this question would come. She surely had her future planned, but that was before he came into her life, but now… surely things were supposed to change right?

She had many times been able to answer her own questions, but this time she failed to do so.

The reaction that he received from Akshi, gave Abhi his answers. But this time he wanted her to take the decisions for them. He hoped that when things came to something as gruesome as their studies and career till some point of time they will think only about it, and then their relatiom -  for he believed it wasn’t as weak as to be broken because of things like these.

“okay let me rephrase my question… what were your plans after graduation?” Akshi looked right into his eyes and smiled back at him. She knew what he was doing, but was hesitant to say anything.

“Akshi, if you won’t tell me about your plans how am I going to adjust mine according to yours?” the way Akshi kept on staring at him dumbfounded made him laugh.

“Abhi this isn’t  funny.” She said as he stood up and sat facing her and took hold of her hands in his.

“I was planning to go to some university outside the country my chances were of London or somewhere for Mba in management.” He kept on looking at her expectantly as she contemplated to speak or not. This surely sounded like the conversation they had long time back, but this time, they had chances more than they could have ever thought.

“I was planning on going back to Curtin, I was going to pursue script writing.” Abhi smiled at her, and the way he did made her whole being to shiver in delight.

“I am sure I am intelligent enough to get in any of the universities there, maybe we could just get engaged after graduation and move back there in sid’s place or take place for us?”

“En- engaed… Abhishekh Rajput this is the most silly way to propose to me and surely not the right time.”

“I  know … sorry, but on a serious note, if things would work out that way, will it be fine with you if we will be in same universities or may be different but atleast the place would be same?” Abhi asked, weighing the pros and cons. He wanted her to be frank with what she wanted to say about this.

If she wanted to be single while she completed her studies, it would surely hurt him but he was ready to accept it until and unless she would come back to him.