Black out

A/N

To avoid any kind of confusion, the story right now is been written in the city of Pune

Akshi and kartik are leaving in pune, Akshi is in the symbiosis college of mass media and so is Abhishekh. while her parents and family still reside in Mumbai. what ever is written in the chapters before and after this are purely fictional, i have not personally visited any of the places, but based on my college experience i have written these chapters and scenes. so please enjoy them as a work of fiction. 

thank you 

"I am killing him today. That's final!!" Mehek's voice boomed throughout the corridor where they sat. It was already 7 pm, their hunger had died down the moment they came to know that a lot of work was still left for them to do. Akshi took a deep breath and walked beside Mehek and sat down. She took hold of her hand and rested her head on her shoulder and said,

"It's okay, he said it will take only five minutes I am sure it won't be a problem."

"I think it won't be a problem for you Akshi, because you are sweet, but that is not with me. He - he ..." Mehek couldn't complete her words as she looked at the raised eyebrows of Akshi and shook her head in denial.

Everyone who sat there and watched the two talk, had began to laugh as Everyone knew the cute antics that the couple had always done and it didn't took any great thinking to know what kind of punishment their great licensee was supposed to receive soon.

Akshi kept on talking with her friends on each and everything that she could think of and for a change she loved it. The talk had stretched out for so long and neither of them had known how long had it been that they were sitting outside. The light was still not there and the weather was warm and they knew if the room was not opened soon they would die there off boredom and sweat.

Mehek was about to stand up and walk towards the closed doors when the light came, the whole corridor had sprung up in excitement and joy. With the door still being closed, they all decided to get settled in one of the rooms.

As everyone began to walk in Akshi's phone rang, it was kartik and she somehow had an idea that she was going to earn a good amount of speech from him.

She quickly excused herself and walked somewhere in the darkness and answered the call. But it seemed that it was a bad idea as kartik began to bombard her with huge number of questions.

"I have been calling you for a long time now Akshi, where are you, it's already 7 shall I come and pick you up... Actually no I am coming there to pick you you and that's final."

Akshi took a deep breath and in a very calm and composed voice said,

"Bhai, I am fine. I was inside the class and there isn't any network facility there. I still have a bit of work to be done here, so it will take a bit of time for me here, you please order something I will be there by 9 or so... please bhai its just these few months please.."

"Akshi... okay fine but please be careful, let me know when you want to come I will come and pick –"

"That won't be needed bhai, Mehek has her car and her fiancé is there with us so it will be fine I will come with her."

"You sure I won't mind coming." Kartik asked a bit unsure about the arrangement.

"I am sure bhai, you take care I will be there soon." with that the two bid their goodbyes and hung up the call.

Akshi decided to go back to the room and get a few things, but even before she could walk with those confident strides of hers she felt her head spinning a bit.