Bonus Chapter 1

The Infamous Bio Lab and Library Period.

Dusting off her hands Akshita made her way back to the black slab like table which accommodated the entire room and would almost turn into a round table conference.

Though it was her favourite lab, and after the quarraling a few months back with Abhishekh she had only wished this to end in a decent manner.

But alas when she had to consider her team mates, her friends and classmates the thought that things would go smoothly would be an understatement. As she wrote down the observation her eyes went off to the one sitting right infront of her.

A scowl made its way on her forehead as she observed how wonderfully the certain brown eyed person was busy playing with the onion peels.

"Those are for the experimentations, mind if you leave them alone?" she asked, and watced the way Abhishekh's actions halted for a moment and then he looked up at her, and then around him as if to check if she was really talking with him.

"Battery, it's me, Abhi... you sure you are talking with me?" he asked, and how difficult it would have been to let go off the taunting tone of his. It was highly difficult.

Akshita was about to give a similar sharp reply to him when she saw Adi and yet another friend of theirs making their way back to the table with their other lab parteners.

It seemed it wasn't just her who was done with the practical.

"what are you guys talking about?" Aditya asked, and for a moment it made Akshita wonder if he really was her best friend. This guy from the day one had made her life miserable. And now even this.

"Aditya, tell me something from when did roll no 38 and 39 began to share practicals with us." Her eyes trained on the one to whom the taunt was intended to.

"Adi, its okay... some people forget that they need to be helpful for a poor soul." Abhishekh replied with a small smile.

Akshita tried to calm herself, she reminded herself how it was not good to lash out on a person who had been recently back after being hospitalized for weeks; whereas on the other hand the person as well didn't helped much with his antics.

People with poor health were supposed to behave.

But that was not really the case with Abhishekh who had decided it was time to get over his missed opportunity to torture Akshi.

The antics wouldn't be small, they would be right to the notch. Sometimes stealing her perfumes, irritating her during lectures, eating her tiffins before prior notice and worst of all inviting his friends over to their bench which would already feel cramped up with his large frame.

And when he would be in mood as that of today he would have audacity to talk and discuss about her books.

Akshita heard the stool beside her being dragged in a noisy manner as one of her classmates sat beside her, Akshita gave a small smile to him, which turned out to be the biggest mistake of her life.

"Akshita shall we excuse you and Mihir?" she heard Abhi asking. And once again as if on a piolet mode her brain began to chant

'he isn't well.'

And thankfully for Abhi's sake the teacher walked in announcing the end of the lecture. With a final glare towards him, Akshi quickly picked up her books and walked out of the lab in search of Nevi who was the only person who harbourd the similar feelings.

*****

As the day came to an end, Akshi felt herself smiling a bit, for the last 2 lectures Abhishkh was no where to be seen in the class, and ultimately it was Tuesday which only meant the last lecture was Library.