Surprises and Girl's night out

"So after the dinner you guys came back home?" Mehek asked.It was finally a Sunday, with the exams over, the last nights happenings at Abhi's was a success and now that he wasn't in pune, Akshi though it would be great to have a rest and some girl time with her friends.

Hence the late at night when she was back after a lot of byes and promises to meet soon, Akshi messaged everyone asking if they were free the next day and would love to have a pajama party for the whole day till Monday.

When the girls had finally came in, and kartik had walked out of the house for a one day trip to Nasik, the whole house was for themselves, once they all had got settled in the leaving room, with popcorns and pillows on their lap the discussion of last night begun with Akshi telling them all the happenings.

"Pretty much, His family is really nice, I must say." Akshi smiled at everyone and picked up a pop-corn from her bowl and popped it in her mouth.

"I am really happy that he turned out to be someone as sincere as this, don't get me wrong, Abhishekh had always been this aloof person, no one has been able to predict him, and with his reputation with girls it seemed a bit weird to finally see him getting serious with someone." as soon as karishma said this Akshi began laughing.

"Trust me, each day that we spend together, I think I meet a new side of him." Akshi smiled in the most unfamiliar manner, remembering all of her school days and the Abhi back than.

"What do you mean?" Lulu asked. Akshi smiled at her as she saw her eyes narrowing, the way they always did when she would be curious.

"Ummm, how should I say this... okay, so all this while I had known the teenager Abhishekh, who was all reckless, childish and weird... but now, now he is a complete different person." A slight blush raised on her cheeks as she remembered the way he has changed not just has he matured mentally but as well physically.

"Don't tell me you have already done the deed." Mehek exclaimed, and the rest started laughing, at the sight of bulged out eyes of their two friends. Mehek's from excitement whereas Akshi's from the unexpected shock.

"Noo!, Mehek, No, we haven't done the deed yet, and what I meant is, I have seen him when he was in his growing stage, yes surely he is more attractive now than earlier, but that's not just it." Akhsi looked at everyone around her and was about to continue when her phone beeped.

She quickly picked it up and found a message a from Abhi, a bright smile spread on her face as she completely forgot that she had a company with her as well. As soon as the application opened she read,

'Since you get so bored without me, I thought why not send you a package of entertainment... though they have become a bit rusty, but they work just fine." As soon as finished reading the message, the door bell rang.

"Were you expecting someone?" Karishma asked. It had been quite uncomfortable for her to be in presence of someone's family, she only prayed it not to be some old relatives of Akshi.

"Not that I knew a minute ago, may be I might as well." Akhsi said, as she quickly sprinted towards the door, and skipping the most important rule that kartik and Abhi had warned her about – to check the peephole, she opened the door and stood there Aghast,

"I thought lover boy had warned you not to open the door without looking into the peep hole." There stood khushi in all her grown up glory, along with pihu and nevi. Who waved at her with sheepish smile!

"I.. you... "

"Who is it Akhsi?" she heard Mehek calling out, but no words could come out of her mouth. To say she was shocked would be an understatement.