He Returns

Akshi lifted her hand to call out for the person, but it seemed use less as even before words could leave her mouth, he turned around.

The same dark black eyes that had captivated her interest long time back, the expressions which had a capacity to make her weak and swoon were still the same, the smile that was once only restricted to her was big as the one like a boy with his favorite candy.

But it all changed the eyes that sparkled happiness once changed to confusion and pain, the smile that was huge and beautiful fell in to a frown and the expression showcased the answer which she was trying to find out for such a long time.

May be she couldn't read people, but she could read Abhishekh very well. She knew him at the back of his hand, and she knew all that he wanted was for her to be away from him.

And with nothing to say and exchange she did that only.

While controlling the tears that had always spilled for him, she ran away, ignoring the smiling Mehek, the hungry Juhi and the shocked Abhishekh who ran after her.

But this time she was faster. She wasn't the same Akshi; she had her answers this time. But with them some new questions as well. Yet with those she knew, she didn't need any answers to them.

The answers that had capability to break her once again.

Akshi looked at her phone and canceled the call once again. It was evening and still she couldn't come to a realization that he was there, all this while that she was thinking that at least one of them had looked after their families will he was here in st xaviers studying, completing his degree.

And, what about all those things that he had said?

The NDA examination, the love for being in army, the broken heart for not being able to be with his family... was that all a lie.

She even wondered now if what she saw in his eyes that night was , was even a truth or not.

And for the first time in her life , she doubted herself, she questioned her abilities her worth, and her heart if it was even real to fall in love with this liar.

But as the time had ticked by she would then think that everything had two sides, who was she to judge him. May be just like her he had some things to answer. Some clarifications would be there.

With that each ticking time that went by and Abhishekh didn't came, her reasoning went down the drain, the doubt stuck with her and did she found a new will.

A decision to not let her past effect her present and future became her new reasoning. And with that decision being made she sat there, welcoming the moon and the darkness that she had now began to love rather than the setting sun and the beginning of the night that once she loved and adored.

Akshi was still engrossed in the beautiful moon when her phone rang again, and this time rather than ignoring it, did she finally answer it.

"Mehek, don't start screaming at me, ask you questions one by one, and I am at home so chill." Akshi said as soon as she answered the call. She didn't have any energy within her to handle Mehek's tantrums and scolding's.

"How do you know Abhi?" Mehek asked coming straight to the point. But all while making Akshi flabbergasted.

Akshi decided to tell her a few things hence with a deep breath she spoke.

"I really don't know what I should call him. For my parents he is my class mate and cousin Dhruv's best friend. For my school friends he is my only crush... you know the love at first sight and then fight kind of crush. For my brother and sister he is my closest friend, and for me..."