when departures end and arrivals began

Three years later 

While walking through the main road towards the gate, Akshi could feel her heart beating at it's best speed. The knot that gave her a delicious feeling was there again.

As the distance decreased even more her hands began to clad with sweat. It was a beautiful feeling, never had she thought that getting anxious, nervous would give her such a delight.

It made her want to experience it again and again.

Though she knew till the time she was silent and away from a crowded area she was free of any embarrassment. Just one wrong move and all things would go down the hill.

With a deep breath, once again she reminded herself to keep her left foot in front of the right and walk straight towards the entrance.

Then wait by the watchman and ask him the details.

It seemed very simple while planning it out, but as soon as she reached the main gate, the scenario changed drastically.

All of a sudden, a tall person, much- much taller than her, wearing white kurta , jeans, his hair long tied up in a pony, with his dslr hanging in his neck – a young about her own age, guy walked out of the huge entrance of the main building of the college.

But that wasn't the alarming and disturbing site, as soon as the guy was out of the main gate, a pair of dogs came running towards him. They were supposed to go towards him, but as bad as Akshi was with dogs, she screamed so loud that the scared dogs turned towards her, finding an unkown smell started to bark at her, making her even more frieghtened.

It was embaracing for sure, a minute or two later when the same weird looking person calmed the dogs, looked at Akshi and gave her a small smile, she knew she was in trouble. On the very first day of the college, she had made a huge scene, what an introduction would have it been.

She mentally chided herself and then looked at the person whose kurta she held as if her life depended on it.

And like that awkward of a moment she looked at the person, then to the kurta and again at him, and as if she was touching a fire she let it go and stood back.

"I am really sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"Hey, that's fine. And as much as I and my camera remembers we haven't seen this pretty face around here?" his voice had that weird accent, though she wasn't that of an expert to know much about accents and dilects yet his looks, his dressing style and the way he spoke were different from what she had seen around.

"umm, no actually second year, I was at curtin university, Bently... but my parents wanted me to come back so here I am ." Akshi informed as she adjusted the bag on her shoulder, the bag now seemed now a huge problem. 3 years in Australiya had surely took away her habbit of carrying books around with heavy bags. she surely did miss her locker back in college.

"curtin... that's huge, atleast for me, yet I believe you could have finished it and came back here." he lifted his camera and all of a sudden clicked picture of hers.

Shocked and unexpected, Akshi staggered back a bit and looked at him, the way he smiled at the camera screen looking at her picture. For some moments He really creeped her out now - she came to a conclusion.

Yet like a fool she stood there, for what only lord knew.

"You are quite photogenic..." he looked at her, a confused expression marrying his face.

"ohh whats your name?" he asked and adjusted his bag on his shoulder once again. A bit flustered, Akshi cleared her throat and said

"Akshita Singhaniya... and you are?'