Singhaniya's

The most hazardous time outside Abhishek's school is- during the dispersion, the kids are been told so many times that the cars needed to be parked in the parking lot and then one by one they need to be taken out from either gate no1 or gate no 2 . But in this case it seems as if the kids are not responsible it's their parents who need to be taught that either they should come 15 minutes early to pick up their wards or 15 minutes late and not at the exact time.

"Here goes another chap, now take out my 100 bucks" Omkara said to Adi as we waited for the mess to be cleared.

They had bet that today at least 5 kids will get humiliated by their parents, whereas according to Omkara seeing the depth in which the problem has been formed at least 7 to 8 kids were going to be humiliated, and as predicted more than 7 kids were humiliated.

Now a days we kids find it more abashed when our parents or anyone come out of the cars and start firing profound words at the other person when stuck in a traffic; rather than actually been mortified by their less marks or they themselves using those wonderful words.

Here the situation was same though people were of well-defined background, but when it comes to follow specific requests made by school or anyone we humans have a mentality that 'are thodi na sab karne wale hai, fir hum bhi kyu kare'(if no one's doing it, then why should we do?) . But what we don't understand is that if one will start then only the others will begin with it.

Another SUV came and halted in front of the school gate making the condition even worse. Well what do you expect when three different schools gets dispersed at the same time of the day, and when the lane is soo small that it is not easy for even two B.E.S.T bus to go at the same time. Things will be done for sure but just hope to make our life a bit easy for now the government and school committee won't make it difficult for the future generation by simply doing one thing –cutting down these beautiful trees.

"Dad please stop embarrassing me and get inside." said a kid who might be in 4 or 5 standard. Whose dad was fighting with a lady and advising her how to drive a car; which according to him she doesn't know.

Here is another thing if it would have been a male then the man would have said that 'bhaisab thoda dhyan se chalao, gadi kharab ho jayegi apki bhi aur meri bhi'(brother please be careful while driving the car or else along with yours even my car will get damaged.) but since it's a lady there comes there famous dialogue 'aurton ko gadi chalani nahi aati toh chalate kyu hai pata nahi.' (if the women don't know how to drive the car, I don't understand why do they even try doing that.). This only makes Abhishek sick of their mentality!

Whenever Adi sees such a thing he always says 'the stupid believers of sati left, leaving one of them behind- we should parcel him back there.'

It becomes quite difficult to handle him at that time, he is a true believer of rights to women and it really makes him one in a hundred.

Abhi took in the sights of the proliferating traffic, when the Army police came they thought that now somehow it would come to an end, but instead of decreasing it increased even more when a B.E.S.T bus came trapping a maruti 800.

"see there goes another guy." Arnav said earning a smack from khushi .

so stupid of these people. Akshi thought, while she joined the gruoup waiting for her car to come.

"Leave that, tomorrow is Saturday what are you guys upto for tonight?" pihu interjected with a big smile on her face. It would have made a person think that she is gone mad, but they knew a weekend and pihu are much great chum then they all were.

"how about a born fire at mine ? my parents are not home tonight. They are upto some stupid thing again, what say?" nevi looked really excited with the plan . every one soon agreed to it, a born fire at any time of the month with these guys was a great idea."what say Abhi , Akshi? " pihu asked in her sing song way, god knows from where does she get that when she is excited. Akshi thought while she contemplated whether to accept the invite or not.