Not the one who is best

.

Arijit singh's melodious voice was flowing all over Akshi's room, while she sat in her bean bag which faced her window from where the cool breeze kept on introducing itself to the haywire nerves of her.

Sometimes letting the nature take over your senses is the best thing, it works best way and the soulful songs of Bollywood is like a medicine to the wounds, it makes us feel the pain which we have buried deep inside us and acknowledging that pain is the best thing, it makes you strong and introduces you to your adequacies.

And then when you have such a beautiful voice to hear, then why go and seek cure to your pains in those harmful drugs and alcohol? Seriously if you want tranquility to take over you just listen to this man's melodious voice it is so beautiful.

Akshi was so lost in his voice and dreaming about a silent and halcyon world, when suddenly the door of her bedroom flared open and in came the devils - 'her cousins'

"What is it, I don't want to do anything with you guys." It was Sunday night the whole weekend had went off with her lazing around just like she was doing a minute ago and did she bewail about it ....NO!

"Let's go have ice-cream." Kartik said in a dangerously jocund voice.

The rest of them had gone back to their respective places except for Dhruv and they all are left here to live a peaceful life. It wasn't as if Akshi didn't like her cousins but who in the world would agree to handle a zoo of 12 monkeys who were none other than her immature cousins.

"no nada I am not coming, last time you all said that you have taken the permission and then you had put all the blame on me, I don't want to get grounded at all." She said and walked off to her book shelf which cover one whole wall in her room, yep a great fan of books she is.

"Okay then we will take you with us." With that said she was lifted of the ground and carried out of the house.

"badi maa save mee these idiots are kidnapping me! Ahhhh!! I don't want to go leave me bhai..." Akshita screamed and hit them on their chests but who was she kidding these were here fucking brothers who worked out every day. Letting out an irritated sigh she unenthusiastically agreed for the uncalled outing "okay I will come with you but first let me go, I promise I won't run."

The whole clan looked at her as if checking whether she was kidding or not once satisfied with heavens knew what kartik let her down, taking in a few deep breaths she and the rest of them walked towards the SUV which they prefer taking out when they have to go together.

"Where are we going bhaiya?" Trisha asked sleepily. they were driving since last half an hour and it seems like kartik had obliterated his way out of that never ending road.

"Kartik we have lost, right?" Rohit asked him in a serious voice. With no proper answer for a comeback against his brother, kartik parked the car at a side and looked at his thighs which all of a sudden seemed more interesting than that of the ice cream which he had carved for about half an hour ago.

"get down let me drive." Rohit commanded and as helpless as kartik was obliged to the orders given by his brother and got down from the car and within ten minutes the clan reached their destination.

This is why Akshi never liked to drive with these idiots, they know that the person is going in the wrong way but won't say it- only to drive instead of the one who is driving.

She shook her head in amusement at these 6 feet kindergarten children and rolled her windows down and opened her hair so that the cool breeze would smoothen the tensed scalp .

A Bubble Of Happiness {COMPLETED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara