Opening Chapter Part 2

The content from here on will have different dates, please read them before reading the chapters to avoid any kind of confusion.

2002, 16 years back

The whole Singhaniya family was in glee, after their two daughters here was their next son, Yash Arvind Singhaniya, the third son to Arvind Singhaniya, brother to the first daughter of the Singhaniya.

The couple had lost any hope for this child of theirs to survive after the fatal accident that they had been in.

How long was it that the whole misunderstanding were sprouted was a question to the old Vishambhar Singhaniya, he could clearly see the roots of his family shaking with each of the accusations that were laid in front of him the night before his grandsons birth.

But now that he sees his family back together, dancing, smiling and hooting there couldn't be anything as beautiful as this.

He walked closer to the baby pram in which his youngest grandson slept, the railings of which were tightly held by yet another small pair of hands, Vishambhar walked around the pram only to find his granddaughter sleeping in an awkward position holding the pram , as if guarding her brother.

A small smile lit the tired features of the old man. What a sight was it? Innocence was to be defined than this was it.

Who was explain this girl that her little hands, fingers and brain didn't had the power to make her brother free of the evils that the world had to provide him.

But surely did she had the fire and will to protect him from what so ever that was to come... and that was her victory even before the war would have begun.

Vishambhar observed his grandson, and blessed him with all the happiness that the world possessed and then bent down to pick up his granddaughter, who kept her fair fight to let go off the railing but the sleep overpowered the will as the old man separated the two.

But that didn't last long, for as soon as she was rested on the soft bed, she woke up, crying for she failed her sibling, she failed her promise to be by his side all the time, while she was awake , while she slept, and through the thick and the thins.

It was through the fat tears of that innocent girl that he realized that if these little urchins who were the real roots of his family, nowhere in near future will the huge tree fall apart.

For, they were stronger than the mightiest of evil.

------------------------------------------

The loud bang that resonated through the Singhaniya mansion got each and every person in the house to tremble in fear. A very agitated and angry Rupindar Singhaniya walked through the main door his loud steps rang throughout the house.

As soon as Kaveri saw her son's stature she quickly asked Siddharth to take everyone upstairs away from the elders. She was afraid and clueless as to what was it that was going to happen. She quickly sent a prayer to keep her family safe and together, and walked towards her son and in a calm voice asked,

"Rupindar what is it son?"

"Where is baba , Arvind and Tej?" he demanded, not even once did his stanza softened as he looked at his mother. The fire that had resonated throughout his being was either going to burn him or the whole family, and that scared Kaveri a lot.

"They are in their respective rooms, son, you calm down, what is it, is there any problem with the business, than its okay child we will talk it out your baba and brothers will help you out with it." Kaveri explained as she hesitantly raised her hand and was about to pat his shoulders, but he quickly moved aside and began calling out for the other males of the house.