the fight, the corridor and the practical lab

"I don't understand why this Newton or Einstein whoever it was had to sit under that damn apple tree, he could have sat under any other tree, but no just to irritate us the future generation he had to sit there... what do you say about it battery?" Abhi wiggled his eyebrows at Akshi who sat beside him with her head resting on her left palm while her arm supported on the cranky school bench.

"Abhi its Newton and no I don't have any such thoughts or views, why don't you just keep that Tiffin away, if she sees you again then this time you will be out of the class for sure." Akshi tried to make him understand, which was in vain.

This habit of his would for sure take him to nowhere, Akshi knew that.

Eating Tiffin in-between the class, bunking classes and the whole day either sleeping or playing games on mobile.

It really made Akshi wonder how did he even managed to score well with these antics of his.

"It doesn't matter, you tell me battery, after a few years will these classes matter, see even though I am studying science right now I don't remember who was the person that discovered gravity, studies don't help you much... its just the matter that you learned in first and second standard that stays long with you." He explained as if he was explaining her of the questions what was given on the board.

He was so fine at making fool of teacher, Akshi thought.

How many time they had these or similar base less discussions while the class would be going on, and if ever they get caught he would easily tell that he was explaining her what was being taught, as she was not able to see the board.

The reason would make her furious, but as time went by she stopped correcting him and teacher stopped asking him.

"and how does your fist and second grade syllabus stays with you life long?" akshi asked, curious for his answer.

She had to admit that though the statement he made sound futile, the explanation would be quite interesting and full proof – that much of intelligence he did posses.

"see in mathematics we were thought how to add, subtract multiply and divide the basics, in English the spellings and how to read, so was in other languages, in E.V.S we were thought the basics of organisms the solar system etc, which we would know till the end, and which actually mattered... "he gave her a 'I told you so look' and continued

"And see now a few years later when we do our jobs the basic thing that we do is the basics of math, speak English and sign contracts that's it!"

Akshi laughed at his stupid attempt to exclude education from the life on this planet and shook her head.

"You know what Abhi you are crazy, if you didn't study why do we need to breath, or how the gravitational force was found, don't you think that the contracts that you were talking about signing would have never taken place?"

The look, the confused and cute look on abhi's face made her laugh even more.

And abhi all he could feel was happy.

She looked so beautiful with that smile. Abhi thought.

He kept on gazing at her, how her fluffy cheeks would make her eyes small , how her eyes would almost be impossible to look at, he wondered if she could even see while laughing?

But still the glow in her eyes was soo enchanting, it made him so addicting that thought if it was to act like joker to just see that glint, he would do so – her smile was precious as precious as pearl!

"Abhi don't use much of your brains, it doesn't suits you, now be quiet and listen to what ma'am has to say." Akshi gave him a small smile and looked ahead.