The departures!!!

do read the chapter while listening to the song it suits very well... 

This day was not supposed to come so soon.

There was still some more time. Thought Akshi.

Yet, here she was dressed in a saree, the traditional wear which every girl is expected to wear for the first time here in India. The farewell for them was here, the month of December and January had rushed off, but with the time it wasn't the relationships that she had got herself tangled in.

She smiled at the thought.

The memories were actually to be cherished, how she had developed such a great relationship with her seniors and Abhi.... He was a tale to behold.

A fairy tale that every person would have wanted to live. The way he would make her laugh, the way he made her nervous and content that life was something to be live, and what was to come their way was not be thought about.

Akshi applied the final stroke of her lip gloss and finally stood up and looked at her self.

The saree looked fine on her, she looked very beautiful and even though she denied a thousand times she knew it was Abhi for whom she was getting ready.

She knew that no matter how much did she tried and denied she loved him, and now that she knew they would depart to never meet again she wanted to confess her feelings, so that be it where they were they would remember each other, live a happy life and if ever he loved her then maybe they would have a future.

She smiled at the thought and walked down to the car where her brother waited for her.

"see I was right, I missed the ramp walk idiot." Akshi snapped at her brother who looked at her shocked and was about to snap back at her but was forced to shut up with the loud bang of his door.

As Akshi walked inside the doors of the school gate a weird feeling set in the pit of her stomach, she couldn't get herself to behave the same way she had accepted to do.

Her legs staggered, the smile on her face fell slightly as she saw him standing on the stage, his red velvet tux, black trousers and a bow tie he looked so good, it made her feel a bit self-conscious of herself, as if she wasn't the beauty that would match to that of his.

Yet with a bit hesitant steps, she walked ahead and as soon as she found her friends she went and sat with them.

The feeling was weird yet her heart was beating like every time just to call him out, to look at her, to acknowledge her; and as soon as their eyes met her heart she could feel for a moment stopped beating, the smile returned to her face, as she saw his lights light up in advance and happiness, something which she wanted to see.

All through the introductions and the programme, the two sat at the two different ends of the ground and once finally the dance floor was opened, they were amazed to know that this time for the first time ever it had a ball dance as well.

Each of them was asked by someone or the other, Akshi waited to see who would approach her, her heart was beating heavily scared will it be him or someone else? But as soon as she saw him walking towards her the feeling was weird there was a huge war in her stomach, there were goose bumps all over her body, she smiled at him and waited for him to ask her.

But even before he could reach her, Adi walked up to her and asked her for the dance.

"why can't you just stay far far away from me?" Akshi snapped at him, visibly disappointed that her first dance ever was taken away by this stupid person.