warnings and doubts

"Finally I got hold of you!" Mehek said as they all sat by the table in the canteen waiting for their order to come. Akshi looked at everyone seating at the table, Juhi, Muskaan, Khushi, Karishma, Shika, Luluah and finally at Mehek. It was time for their lunch and as much as they tried to ignore they really were hungry and had walked out of the room as soon as Juhi had mentioned about the food.

Hence here they were in the canteen about to fill their stomach and as Akshi could see trying to get off their curious minds on the happenings of a few days now.

"I was with you since morning." Akshi pointed out trying to dodge the topic as much as she could.

"About you and Abhi, tell us what happened, you guys did had a talk and from then on the environment around you isn't good... you won't believe but that poor Darpit was almost killed the way Abhi was looking at him while he massaged your back." Karishma said. For the first time she saw her this friend genuinely being interested in something; karishma was the most laid back girl amongst her other friends.

She wasn't someone to think something and speak something else it was clear for her what is there in your heart it's better to speak that out.

"He told me he wasn't taking up NDA any more, he is going to take up his dad's music company." Akshi said finally. Her hands began to rub her head. This topic was really tiring her now.

She didn't have anyone with whom she would talk about it. Kartik would snap her, Sonika would be worried and she wasn't sure if she could talk about this to the girls.

She really missed her school friends. It was so good to be with them.

"That we know Akshi, what is it that is disturbing you?" Juhi asked her hand reached out to Akshi and held it tightly as if giving her strength.

"Akshi its okay tell us what is it that you want and think? We don't know what it is with him, Parthiv said Abhi had been disturbed since Saturday night the two of you are in the same situation. Akshi you just can't ignore him throughout. He will be practically always around you. Tell us what is it?" Mehek said as she shifted even closer to Akshi and looked at her straight in to her eyes and nodded her head, as if to give her courage and tell her.

Akshi took a deep breath and let the tears fall down as she spoke,

"I wish I knew what I really wanted. When I met him I didn't had anyone around even after I had everyone. The family that showed everything was messed up as hell. Then he came, we didn't have the same situations or things, it was just that there was this bond, we understood each other very well. He knew how I didn't like that people whom I trusted always lied to me, their affection was never a true affection each loving caress that I had received had an agenda... through my childhood things were kept from me, and when I found them out, none of them had an ounce of regret."

"My brothers they had immense love for me but none had a power to stand up against their parents and support my dreams, and the one who did... was sent away... no one knew about this not even Abhi... in fact till 3 years back even I didn't knew." Akshi wiped her tears and drank a bit of water from the class that was kept in front of her. She took a deep breath and continued,

"but Abhi saw the real me, he knew I loved photography, he knew I wrote stories, h knew I love doing poetry, he knew I didn't liked to pretend everything was fine ... I wanted to travel, look around , fall in love and do mistakes cry and stand up again. And he gave me courage to do that... but he was as well like others.

"He assumed what would be right for me without letting me know. When he wasn't there those dreams were only mine, but when he came I saw them with him by my side. I was never angry that he left me ,I was angry that he as well decided for me when he knew how much it meant for me to decide something for myself. It was an assurity that I was me, I knew what was going on with me. I didn't have to be worried that at some point of the route that I had choose there would be someone who would surprise me such that it would change things for worst."