Those mysterious black eyes...

edited by : 

hii 

so first i would love welcome all my new readers, and i hope they are many of them, and as well as the older ones. secondly thanks a lot to those people who took out some time and read the first chapter and are now going to read the second . 

thirsdly thanks to those who also voted on the first chp, and i just hope that the others would also follow their suite and along with giving your votes, you people will comment as well. 

hope you like this chpp please let me know what do you think about the characters .... it would be a lot to me.

an lastly along with voting and commenting plll share this story with your friends.

FLASH BACK TO LAST NIGHT

Akshita quickly picked up her phone which had pinged a few minutes ago. It had three new messages; one was from her cousin Tushar asking about her whereabouts and the rest from her friend Adi whom she wished she had never met.

She quickly sent a small message of her wellbeing to her cousin and looked at Adi's message.

Adi: Hey fisherwomen I hope you remember that tomorrow we have school don't be late like you used to be when we were in 1 standard.

The other message was just a wink.

She was quite irritated with him addressing her as fisher woman. It was on the annual day, when they were in first standard that she had become a fisherwoman for the fancy dress competition and from then on it became her pet name, exclusively for Adi.

She quickly replied to him.

Akshita: Mr. Aditya Kumar, don't forget that I have shifted my place and I am the person who comes first in the class every day. And yes for sure I do remember that we have school tomorrow how can I forget that!

Adding a wink emoticon she pressed the send button. It was as if he was online tonight to make her life hell, as she immediately got a reply.

Adi: fisherwoman, don't be so proud of yourself. I challenge you tomorrow I will be there before you. And dear sweet, sweet girl, if I do that you will treat me with two samosas every day for the next week, and mind you, the school samosas only .

She wasn't that surprised with the reply. Adi was a foodie but the heights of his foolishness never failed to amuse her. How was she supposed to get him two samosas from their school canteen, which already had a very few amount of supply for the samosas?

Yet not showing off her vulnerability she replied.

Akshita: Alright deal but if i win you will have to give me the same. And good night duffer.

Adi: Good night see you in the morning and don't dream something nasty it's not good for you fisherwomen. J

Being as tired as she was, ignoring his nasty comments was the best thing to do for her at that moment. She switched off her cell phone and went off to sleep to welcome the brightness of the next day.

PRESENT

Taking a deep breath Akshita repeated again and again in her mind 'It's alright Akshi, it's not that bastard, just chill,' and pretending to be brave but a bit panic-stricken, she entered the corridor and went ahead and put her head in from the front door and tried to peep in, trying to take in the view of the class.