Chapter 33:|It's A Win-Win Game If You Lose(1)|

Start from the beginning

"I will miss you so much, milady. "

"Me too Gracie.. "

I made an effort returned her hug still feeling my chest all gloomy and upset.

"Now, It's alright that I am all dressed up for home, miss.. But, why do you seem to be the same too?.. "

She asked as I looked at myself again and remembered how at this time, I would have finished my dinner earlier ( -having no other friends to spend my time with as Gracie would be busy in the kitchen) and would have already be gone to bed with my pyjamas.

"Oh.. I am going to a party!" I answered.

"A party which your family is arranging. That's great miss! "

Knowing me, Gracie probably misunderstood.

"Er.. No.. A party arranged by my classmates.. A highschool party.. " I said hestitatedly.

"A.. Highschool party...?"

Gracie looked a bit shocked when she heard this.. Not surprised. Shocked.

"But, you don't seem like the type to go those places, miss.. " She mumbled softly.

And, at that I agree. I am not the type to go to parties.

Because, I am usually not invited. Obviously.

So, apart from the parties arranged by my family and the compulsary parties I had to attend as a nobel, I have never took part in social gatherings like this. I repeat NEVER.

And, I am actually glad things were this way too, as with my bold and forward villainess appearance people often think, I am too much of a sluttry woman who probably gets wasted in occasions like this.

This was the first reason why I rejected Robinhood's invitation earlier.

But,..

The gift I have prepared for him was still on my arms. And, with the jewel Alice had just given me.. I was really left with no choice.

But, being a Rottenstein, Am I gonna admit these things to her? Of course not.

"Ha.. Ha.. Me..? What do you mean.. I am not the type, Gracie? Though I haven't gone to a party like this ever before in my entire life! I know, I can handle things. I am a villainess. Partying is in my blood. " I bragged.

"Erm.. " Gracie looked doubtful. "Well, that's not very assuring.. And, beside it's a highschool party.. Not the usual one.. And, from what I've heard.. They.. " Her voice hushed very low and and whispered. "Are usually.. you know what.. "

I confess, I didn't know what. And, I absolutely had know idea what she was talking about.

Damn, Being homeschooled for years with Cinderella really sucks at times like this..

At this time, I suddenly noticed a carriage ride towards us and soon, a man in black and white clothes approched us.

"Miss Grace..?"

"That's me.. " Gracie answered the cartman.

"Your carriage waits.. "

"Oh.. But-" Gracie looked at me nervously when I hastily pushed her towards the cart.

"It's alright. Stop worrying! I am gonna be alright." I rushed her as the cartman takes Gracie's other luggages.

"But- miss.. "

"Worry about you Gracie! The cart will leave you soon! I will be fine though I would you. I am not kid! " I said as a smile finally appeared on Gracie.