I can't help but grin as Laxus returns to worshipping my body. He breathes over my nipples, the moist warmth causing them to harden and my body becoming stiff from my senses hitting overdrive.

Laxus playfully rubs my nipples between his fingers whilst keeping me pinned against the wall. My head almost spasms from side to side as my body can't take the sensation Laxus is giving me. Laxus licks and moves his tongue around the nubs and causes me to moan louder and breath heavier.

"Good boy." Laxus says seductively with a grin on his face.

I grab hold of Laxus around his neck as he scoops me up from underneath and carries me into our bedroom. We begin kissing once more as Laxus kicks the door shut and he drops me onto the bed. He kicks his shoes off and climbs on top of me, my arms stretched above me as I'm ready to take whatever he's got planned.

Laxus removes my trousers in almost a single move. He runs his hand down my chest, massaging my body, as he works his way down to my groin. My face glows red as I know what's coming, even after all this time I find it embarrassing, but I love it so much at the same time.

We continue to embrace each other and Laxus works his magic on me.

Some time later, Laxus flops beside me on the bed, one arm above his head and the other arm cuddling me into him as I pull the duvet over both of us. I see the sweat trickling down his face, so I grab a flannel and pat him down.

"Thank you, I needed that." Laxus says with a smile.

"The flannel or the other?" I question with a giggle.

"Both are good, but the other was amazing." Laxus replies.

"Well, I should be thanking you, you did all the hard work." I say as I put the flannel down next to the bed.

"Yeah, but you the one who initiated it. It probably wouldn't of happened if you didn't trigger it." Laxus explains as he raises a brow at me.

"We were alone, and I really wanted you." I respond with a grin.

"Same here. I've been so stressed lately because of the job request and everything, but you make that stress go away." Laxus says softly.

"Thanks, but it's only because I love you." I reply.

Me and Laxus kiss each other as we turn onto our sides to face each other.

"When I met you for the first time, 8 years ago, I never would've thought you'd be this seductive and naughty." Laxus chuckles.

"Let's face it, we both didn't know that we were bisexual and gay or that our friendship would become love." I reply as I hold Laxus' hand.

"Very true." Laxus responds.

"Besides, I only picked up these tricks because of Cana finding all those BL books for me to read." I add.

"Thank the Lord for Cana." Laxus says loudly.

Both of us laugh together and continue hugging and holding onto one another, temporarily forgetting the world around us.

"We're back Freed!" Evergreen shouts.

"Ah shit!" Me and Laxus exclaim in unison as we both roll out of bed and get changed at lightning speed.

I know, Evergreen and Bickslow already know that we're dating, so they expect us to spend some alone time together, but to avoid any awkwardness between the four of us and Bickslow finding a way to make a joke out of it, me and Laxus decided it's best if we try to keep the highest level of discretion possible.