pregnant AGAIN! baby #3 (final)

(Yep this is the final part but there well be bonus part to this story I don't know how many bonus I should make lol enjoy this part ya)

It is now 3yrs later hajoon is 6yrs old and haru is 3yrs old, jimin is still working at his fathers company and eunmi is 8 months pregnant again with a baby boy jimin had name him park youngsoo they move to a 3 room when eunmi was only 4 months pregnant so hajoon and haru are sharing one room the new baby will have the other room and theres the master room which is their room, she found out she was pregnant last year in December hajoon and haru was so happy that their getting a younger sibling to play with. Eunmi was making youngsoos bed then haru came in.
HA: mommy!
E: yes baby.
Eunmi look at her and she was holding the belly oil she smile and sat down on the floor.
E: did you go through Mommy's things?
She nodded and lift up her shirt and started apply the oil on to her belly.
E: are you gotta be happy meeting your little brother next month?
HA: yeah..
E: yeah? *giggles*
She kiss her.
E: where's brother?
HA: night night.
After she finished they both went downstairs she saw hajoon sleeping on the couch, eunmi look at the time it was only 4.
E: eh why sleep so early? He won't be sleeping tonight gotta wake him up.
Eunmi went up to him.
E: yah~~~hajoon wake up..wake up and help mommy cook.
He was starting to wake up.
H: what~~~
E: help me cook for dinner or your dad well come home.
H: mmm~~~okay.
He got up and they went to cook food. Two hours later jimin came home haru ran to him.
HA: daddy!
Jm: hey sweetie.
He pick her up and kiss her cheek.
E: well come home hon
Jm: hey.
He peck her lips.
H: the foods ready dad.
He sat down on the dining table and all the food was done they all ate together as a family always, then after that they sat on the couch together.
Jm: haru give me a kiss.
She annoyed him.
Jm: please baby.
She got up and kiss JIMIN eunmi smile.
E: me too baby.
Haru went to kiss her.
Jm: what about hajoon?
Haru went and kiss hajoon on the cheek.
H: AHHH! DAD! Shes my sister! Why you let her kiss me?
Jm: *laughing* it was only on the cheek.
H: but still!
He say blushing, eunmi laughed too.
E: why don't you give us a kiss to hajoon.
He growl and got up and kiss all of them even youngsoo, haru did the same.
E: haru can daddy kiss mommy?
HA: no!
Haru gets jealous over eunmi and jimin.
E: then can daddy kiss youngsoo?
She nodded jimin smile and kiss her belly.
Jm: can daddy kiss mommy now?
She pout looking at jimin.
Jm: please~~~~ baby.
She look away, they smile JIMIN put his plum on Eunmis cheek and peck her.
Jm: I miss you so much babe.
E: me too. Haru can we kiss again please ~~~
She pout again and ran to the room, eunmi laughed and they kiss again for 15mins. Later it was getting dark eunmi was getting haru to sleep hajoon was getting in bed.
E: night hajoon.
H: night mom. Oh mom?
E: hmm.
She was tacking haru in bed.
H: um can i transfer schools?
She looked at him
E: why sweetie?
H: well....I'm getting bully.
E: by who?
H: classmates.
E: why?
She look at haru and she was already asleep eunmi kiss her and went up and sat down on hajoons bed.
H: because I'm handsome like dad.
Eunmi burst out laughing.
H: w-why you laughing?
E: you wanted to change schools because you look like dad? *sigh*
H: yeah.
She pat his head.
E: I'll tell your father then get some rest.
He nodded she kiss him and left the room to go to their room she got in the room and saw jimin changing his shirt she smile, went up to him and back hug his naked body he look at her.
Jm: everything OK?
E: mm yeah...hajoon just told me if he can switch schools.
Jm: why?
E: classmates are bully him because he's good looking like you.
Jimin chuckled putting on a shirt eunmi look at him.
E: what you say?
Jimin turn around and put both hands on her belly.
Jm: if he wants, I'll take care of it.
Eunmi smile and nodded jimin kissed her.
Jm: when your due next month I well be there.
Eunmi nodded. Then they both went to bed.

The next month came when eunmi went to the doctors they told her that youngsoo will be due early in a week, she wasn't ready for it so she had told Jimin about it he couldn't believe it but he promised to be there for her. Meanwhile at work jimin was in a meeting.
M: mr park you are gotta be having a business coming.
Jm: when?
M: on Friday.
Jimin widened his eyes because that day well be when eunmi has to give birth to youngsoo.
Jm: please cancel it.
M: why?
Jm: my wife is going into labor on that day.
M: we can't Mr park its important you have to go.
Jimin got mad and walk out of the meeting room he drove home meanwhile eunmi was at the room packing for tomorrows delivery she then heard the door slam and her room door open.
E: babe what's wrong?
Jm: I have a business trip on the day when youngsoos born.
EUNMI walk up to him and put her plum on his cheek.
E: I'll be okay you go.
Jm: no I can't leave you like how I left you when hajoon was born.
She remember that he was shot when hajoon was born. Jimin began to cry.
Jm: I can't leave my family...
Eunmi hug him.

Friday came JIMIN didnt leave he drove haru and hajoon to his parents place and then went to the hospital Eunmis water had broke and she was feeling a lot of sharp pain, she was at the labor room giving birth to their baby boy she push and push and finally they heard Cry's.
Jm: you did it baby hes here.
Eunmi smile and close her eyes then she had a dream of her parents holding her when she was a baby.
E: mom, dad...
Jm: eunmi!
She turn around and saw jimin crying holding youngsoo doctors were doing CPR on her. She gasp.
E: am I dead?
M: eunmi..
She heard her mom call for her she turn around.
E: mom...dad...
D: come with us.
They reach their hand out to her eunmi shook her head she look at Jimin crying.
Jm: eunmi dont leave us! Don't leave me with our kids...
She look at her parents.
E: I can't...
D: we understand when your ready eunmi.
M: we'll be waiting.
They faded in the light she turn and ran towards her light where jimin was. Eunmis monitor was beeping again jimin look at eunmi with watery eyes, she was slowly opening her eyes.
E: *gasp* j-jimin...
Jm: eunmi!
He hug her tight crying.
Jm: I thought you die ..*sob* you wouldn't open your eyes...*sob* I thought I lose you...
E: I can never leave you...and or kids...
Eunmi hug back crying after that she saw youngsoo and they handed him to her.
E: wow...he looks like you jimin...
Jimin smile they kiss.

Fast forward hajoon and haru had finally met youngsoo and they loved him so much eunmi and youngsoo has discharge from the hospital and went home. Jimin parents, friends and eunmis friend and dongsoo came over their place and they met youngsoo. Finally JIMIN and eunmi are now a happy family with all 3 kids that they wish to get.

And that is all did you like it? If yes please read and vote on this book homies. Love you there well be bonus in the chapter please wait for these thank you for reading