breaking news

It was the next day since Eunmi was getting big jimin wanted her to take a break from work before her labor thats just a few months away Every time she refuses jimin will tell her to stay, and now she well listen to him. She was making food for herself when jimin was at work the TV was on she was watching the news until the news women say.
NW: there has been a prison break at 3am in the morning today the suspect is on the ran and we are looking for him the suspect was bought in a year ago after kidnapping a women, the suspect is name jeon jungkook.
Eunmi drop the plate and slowly turn to the TV.
NW: he has escaped his cell and the police are looking for him and if you see him please call 119.
Eunmi was heavily breathing she remembers the past of what he have done to her, she grab her phone calling jimin. Meanwhile at work jimin was working and he saw his phone ringing.
Jm: yes babe is something wrong?
E: the news...*gasp*pant*
Jm: babe clam down your breathing what's wrong?
E: the news....jungkook has broke free...
Jimins eyes widened he look at ms.park who had came in his office.
Jm: what is it ms park?
She hand him a file he open it and it was a photo of Jungkook.
P: your father wants me to notify you about this.
He went back on the phone.
Jm: lock all the doors eunmi...just clam down I need to go I'll be home early.
E: ok.
They hang up eunmi locked every door and every window she touch her stomach.
E: I'm not gotta let anything happen to you.
Jimin rush to his parents house to talk about the situation after that he rush home to eunmi when he got home eunmi ran into his arms.
E: I'm scared....hes gotta get me again...
Jimin hug back.
Jm: if he dares to touch you I'm gotta kill him this time. Did you rest?
E: I dont want to...I'm to scared to sleep.
Jimin bought her to bed she was laying on his lap he was playing with her hair eunmi was just touching her belly until she slowly drifted off to bed, jimin knew but he didnt want to move.

Eunmis dream from one year ago:
He wiped me a lot while my hands and legs were tied up he wanted me to feel the pain all over. I felt so much pain because they had turn to cuts and was bleeding I couldn't say anything since my mouth was taped.
Jk: this is the pain jimin gived me. Why dont you look at these photos.
I look at the photo album he show me while crying so much my body was stinging a lot.
Jk: you see this? He was such a good boy back then until he left my gang..since he left ALL MY OTHER MEMBERS LEFT ME!
I flitched from his shout. He moved my hair from my face.
Jk: now hes living the life with you. Look.
I look at the photo he shoot it was me from the beginning and him at Paris and so on.
Jk: I'll come back for you two even if I get throw in jail.
He smirk.
End

Eunmi jumped up from her sleep.
E: NOOOO!!!
Jimin ran in the room and sat in front of her.
Jm: babe! Babe! It was just a nightmare!
She was crying.
E: hes coming! Hes coming! *crying*
Jimin hug her.
Jm: dont let him get in the way its bad for yours and the babys health.
She started to clam down jimin rub her back.
Jm: I'm going to protect you two.
Eunmi sob and nod her head jimin broke the hug.
Jm: if anything happens to me take care of hajoon our sons name.
Eunmi shook her head.
E: no I cant live without you jimin...please don't say that *crying*
Jimin also cry and hug her again.
Jimins pov: I'm going to kill him of he hurts eunmi and hajoon.