getting blame

It was the next morning eunmi got up and forgot that jennie was in jimins room she annoyed and went to the bathroom to get ready for work. Jennies here which means she can tie jimins tie because thats his girlfriend now, eunmi just feel very uncomfortable when jennie is in their home in Paris eunmi just wanted to go home.

Her outfit

Hair

Heels

Heels

Makeup

Makeup

After she finish she went downstairs and saw jimin and Jennie already down she went to the kitchen to make coffee for them, eunmis back was facing jennie and jimin she didnt know that jennie was a inch far from her jimin was sitting on the dining ...

After she finish she went downstairs and saw jimin and Jennie already down she went to the kitchen to make coffee for them, eunmis back was facing jennie and jimin she didnt know that jennie was a inch far from her jimin was sitting on the dining table. Eunmi had place a coffee cup near her and was making another jennie look and smirk she reach her hand and purposely hit that one coffee cup it fell and broke coffee everywhere
J: AHH!
Jimin turn and went to jennie eunmi notice that the cup was on the floor.
Jm: what happen?!
J: she bump into the cup and the coffee burn me!
Jm: what the- ms.Lee be careful! Why you did that?!
E: i-i- I didnt do it I didnt hit it.
Most of the coffee burn eunmi and less was on jennie.
Jm: you better clean this up! I'm taking jennie to the hospital.
Jimin took her away jennie smirk and eunmi saw it she grab towels and starred wiping them.
E: ow.
She look at her feet and notice it was red she started patting them with cold water eunmi was tearing up she clean all the coffee and was cleaning the glass.

Meanwhile at the hospital jimin check jennie in she got call in and jimin went in with her the doctor was checking her burns.
D: hmm she got less burns with the coffee.
Jimin was confused.
Jm: oh ok
They walk out together jimin look at her.
Jm: I thought you say you got burn?
J: I did...
Jm: then how come you dont have that many burns from the coffee?
Jennie was speechless jimin sigh and left.
J: yah where you going?!
Jm: to work call your assistant to take you to the company.
Jennie was pissed and made a phone call.

Eunmi was already at the company she took a cab she waited outside and then his car came he got out of the car she bow. He look down at her feet and it was super red he walk in and eunmi was walking weird next to him the meeting was finally starting after the meeting they walk out jimin turn to her she flitched and look down.
Jm: are you okay?
E: hm?
Jm: your burn
She look down and smile nervously.
E: I'm okay. I'm okay it doesn't hurt.
Jm: let's go to the hospital.
E: wha-
Without letting her finished jimin carry her she was shocked he went outside and put her in the passenger seat and went to the driver side.
E: sir I can-
Jm: no we're going.
He drove to the hospital and help her check in with a doctor finally they met a doctor.
D: oh my how you got these burns?
E: um coffee.
D: ok im going to put this medicine on and bandage it.
Eunmi nodded. After that finish the doctor told her to go to the pharmacy to get the medicine for her feet instead jimin went and get it.
E: thank you.
They drove home eunmi got put of the car and slowly walk to the door jimin look at her and bent down.
E: um what you doing sir?
Jm: get on my back I'll piggyback you in.
Eunmi felt nervous but did it anyway.
Jimins pov: shes so light.
Jimin carry her in and she got off and sat on the couch putting on her house slippers. Jimin went to his room, eunmi sigh and went up slowly to her room and then she heard a knock on her door.
E: come in.
Jimin open the door.
E: um you need something sir?
Jm: I just wanna say sorry for this morning. For yelling at you.
E: no its okay...it was my fault that jennie got burn.
Jm: she didnt get that much burn.
Eunmi look at him.
E: um your work has been sent to you.
Jm: oh thanks.
He smile and eunmi blush.
Jm: well I'll leave you alone.
He walk out.